MMXU

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
MMXU
PostedFeb 15, 2010 12:25 pm
Kiarax wrote:
There's six level 60 world bosses, all award the top two contributers a statue in the area they're fought. There's Lust in Blakatoa Range on Tuesday, Gluttony in Kaslow Plains on Thursday, Envy in Misty Wetlands on Saturday, Sloth in Plague Forest on Saturday, Wrath in Steam Mine Mountain on Sunday and Pride in Angoya Island on Sunday.

They're also channel specific, if you were to kill Gluttony on Channel 1 and got the statue, it would only be there on Channel 1.  

I totally didn't take those guys into thought. I kept thinking Aschenbrand for some reason. Thanks a ton for the info, Kiarax.

Archaic woven cloth and the other title is all I need answered now.
Advertisement

bluegirl7_us06

Rank 0
PostedMar 30, 2013 6:49 am
the Archaic woven cloth is a rare item that your sprite can collect its very hard to come by or you can win it from world events like the daily world bosses or the GM events located next to the portal in kaslow. also they are on the action house ranging around 75g to 100g each sometimes. that is the only places i have found them, been looking for them myself.

Saladitos

Rank 0
Saladitos
PostedMar 30, 2013 6:58 am
bluegirl7_us06 wrote:
the Archaic woven cloth is a rare item that your sprite can collect its very hard to come by or you can win it from world events like the daily world bosses or the GM events located next to the portal in kaslow. also they are on the action house ranging around 75g to 100g each sometimes. that is the only places i have found them, been looking for them myself.  

Please do not necro old threads. The last reply was 3 years ago! D: Check the date before posting.

MMXU

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
MMXU
PostedMar 30, 2013 9:31 am
Oh, wow. This was never locked? I got an e-mail telling me a topic I had posted on was replied to, but I had no idea it was from the time I played GF. Good game. Please lock, lol.