marielle18fbbs

Rank 5
marielle18fbbs
PostedMar 29, 2013 8:48 am
Please put images to use and quotes IN your request form, don't post them afterwards. creating siggies costs me hours of my free time, it's not nice if you demand something else after I made you one already. I will make you another one, but seriously, next time, put it IN THE REQUEST FORM when you request. thanks.

Advertisement

666JORO

Rank 4
666JORO
PostedMar 30, 2013 6:56 am
can u use some of these 4 images that i posted before, i like first image, but dont know what to put as quote, maybe something like I Am ETERNAL, or up to you, so now i request again, thx mari.

Toon name(s) viewed on signature: Antique
Toon(s) Information/Guild/Lvl/Class: female 15 lvl UM priest AoL
Quote: Yes/No I AM ETRENAL, or something up to you but in this content Very Happy
Animated: Yes/No not anim plssss !!!
Theme and tags: check images i posted before, i like first image, or if u can find something better
Matching Avatar: Yes/No without avatar !!!
Name viewed in avatar: Yes/No no !!!
Preferred Image link(RENDER)

marielle18fbbs

Rank 5
marielle18fbbs
PostedMar 31, 2013 9:41 am
666JORO wrote:
can u use some of these 4 images that i posted before, i like first image, but dont know what to put as quote, maybe something like I Am ETERNAL, or up to you, so now i request again, thx mari.

Like I said before:

Please put images to use and quotes IN your request form, don't post them afterwards. creating siggies costs me hours of my free time, it's not nice if you demand something else after I made you one already. I will make you another one, but seriously, next time, put it IN THE REQUEST FORM when you request. thanks.

Give me some time. It's not my job remember? I have a real life, I go to school, I work, I live, I have social contacts and a boyfriend. I promised I would make you another one, but don't expect me to make it RIGHT AWAY. above all, it is my HOBBY. so I make them when I feel like it. Even if they would be paid, which they aren't, I'm not making them unless I feel like it. And since my head got hit by a car and I'm currently lying in bed with a concussion, I don't feel like making a signature atm. Be patient. Signatures take time. A signature takes atleast 1 hour, often 2-3, sometimes 5, sometimes 8 hours to make. It can take days for me to finish them. Get it? tyvm.

just for your information. Animated siggy means it has lightning effects and other moving effects and such. Not anime. It's not the same as manga.

Ninniachel

Rank 3
Ninniachel
PostedMar 31, 2013 10:31 am
marielle18fbbs wrote:
666JORO wrote:

Like I said before:

Give me some time. It's not my job remember? I have a real life, I go to school, I work, I live, I have social contacts and a boyfriend. I promised I would make you another one, but don't expect me to make it RIGHT AWAY. above all, it is my HOBBY. so I make them when I feel like it. Even if they would be paid, which they aren't, I'm not making them unless I feel like it. And since my head got hit by a car and I'm currently lying in bed with a concussion, I don't feel like making a signature atm. Be patient. Signatures take time. A signature takes atleast 1 hour, often 2-3, sometimes 5, sometimes 8 hours to make. It can take days for me to finish them. Get it? tyvm.

just for your information. Animated siggy means it has lightning effects and other moving effects and such. Not anime. It's not the same as manga.  

Holy crap are you okay?

MDBoss

Rank 3
MDBoss
PostedMar 31, 2013 12:07 pm
marielle18fbbs wrote:
666JORO wrote:

Like I said before:

o.o but he wasn't unpatient right....

marielle18fbbs

Rank 5
marielle18fbbs
PostedMar 31, 2013 1:11 pm
@ninniachel

No worries, I'm fine. It sounds a lot worse than it was. Can't say it doesn't hurt a lot tho. I must be looking like frankenstein right now, one half of my face all thick and purple.
There's no (permanent) brain damage. Just this concussion. So I need a lot of rest. I sleep all day. I make my doctor go crazy tho. I insist on going to work and keeping my forums up-to-date. but I'll be fine. That reminds me, I should close the forum and go back to bed. Goodnight ^^

@MDboss he was. I made him a sig before. Then he asked me afterwards to add a specific quote and other images. So I told him not to send me such request afterwards instead of in the first request, and I would make him another one. Then he waited two days and requested again. I know he wants his new sig but if I promise I'll give it another shot, then I will. It might be with all good intentions, but it's giving me another push and I don't like being pushed for a hobby. Goodnight MD

MDBoss

Rank 3
MDBoss
PostedMar 31, 2013 3:05 pm
marielle18fbbs wrote:
@ninniachel

No worries, I'm fine. It sounds a lot worse than it was. Can't say it doesn't hurt a lot tho. I must be looking like frankenstein right now, one half of my face all thick and purple.
There's no (permanent) brain damage. Just this concussion. So I need a lot of rest. I sleep all day. I make my doctor go crazy tho. I insist on going to work and keeping my forums up-to-date. but I'll be fine. That reminds me, I should close the forum and go back to bed. Goodnight ^^

@MDboss he was. I made him a sig before. Then he asked me afterwards to add a specific quote and other images. So I told him not to send me such request afterwards instead of in the first request, and I would make him another one. Then he waited two days and requested again. I know he wants his new sig but if I promise I'll give it another shot, then I will. It might be with all good intentions, but it's giving me another push and I don't like being pushed for a hobby. Goodnight MD  

ahh I c ^^, Hope U'll get better very soon Gnite hun <3

marielle18fbbs

Rank 5
marielle18fbbs
PostedApr 01, 2013 4:51 am
@666JORO

Here's my second siggy for you.
I made it with animations cause it suits the lightning better.
Animations, NOT anime.
I think you confused those two.

Either way, here it is. I hope you do like this one

Code:
[IMG]http://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/o675/TenshiMari/antique-second-attempt_zps258ef5bb.gif[/IMG]

marielle18fbbs

Rank 5
marielle18fbbs
PostedApr 01, 2013 6:44 am
Added new examples to the main page Smile

Q.You

Rank 0
Q.You
PostedApr 01, 2013 7:30 am
Hii tenshi , i would love if you cud make me one

Ill link the picture if you got time Smile

ty