LittlexNeko

Rank 4
LittlexNeko
PostedMar 29, 2013 11:06 pm
elizaannxxx wrote:
lollypopfish wrote:

I Also Kinda Find It Difficult To Use Sometimes but Its Free So.. Yea xD  

o.o i think GIMP is uuber easy to use ;D i use gimp more than my photoshop cs5.

Advertisement

elizaannxxx

Rank 2
elizaannxxx
PostedMar 29, 2013 11:09 pm
LittlexNeko wrote:

Sometimes I Find It Difficult Because.. There Are Soo Many Buttons QQ~

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedMar 29, 2013 11:29 pm
elizaannxxx wrote:
LittlexNeko wrote:

+1, I tried to use it and it just didn't want to work with me. So I stick with photoshop CS5 4 life <3

LittlexNeko

Rank 4
LittlexNeko
PostedMar 29, 2013 11:31 pm
lollypopfish wrote:
elizaannxxx wrote:
LittlexNeko wrote:

+1, I tried to use it and it just didn't want to work with me. So I stick with photoshop CS5 4 life <3  

o.o there is mucho buttons on photoshop. i think they both can be hard at times though.

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedMar 29, 2013 11:33 pm
LittlexNeko wrote:
lollypopfish wrote:
elizaannxxx wrote:
LittlexNeko wrote:

o.o there is mucho buttons on photoshop. i think they both can be hard at times though.  

Thats true, but I found that photoshop is easier to understand(well in my opinion) than GIMP. Once you figure out how to use it properly then its probably a lot easier. but each to their own

minahope

Rank 3
minahope
Outside Ghosts Window In The United States
PostedMar 30, 2013 2:05 am
Pff. When I started using GIMP....I RQ'd it after 15 minutes cause my state of mind is if I can't do it off the bat I never will cause, I have ADHD so it's hard to focus on anything at all. qq. But then I was like...."Let's try this again." It ended with me up all night with some energy drinks, and then falling over at 6am. And even then I wasn't good at it I just understood it more. And I eventually opened a shop. I went through phases with GIMP to get to know it more. Shape phases, pop out phase, somanythingfadedinthebackgroundomgwhatwasIthinking phase... But, It was fun. And I got better and now GIMP is just like.... my addiction o-o? But I used PS for awhile too. Wasn't hard to figure out I just liked GIMP as my home base. <3. Keep working, you'll make even awesomer siggys soon. <3 Also. Below is my first siggy ever made. And the one I'm most proud of :3

First:

(Forgive me I'm nub /;-;/!) -deletes from the world forever-

Most proud of:

^ this is what 3 months of working with GIMP did for me. simple still. But I still love the siggy >_>

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedMar 30, 2013 2:27 am
minahope wrote:
^ this is what 3 months of working with GIMP did for me. simple still. But I still love the siggy >_>  

Your first siggy was great! (mine was horrible) lol. People to tend to differ between things, So some prefer PS others GIMP, Alice is one that prefers GIMP, Where as Xilla and I prefer PS. As I've said before, each to their own. The best thing to do is not to rush and be like eh it'll do. Just take your time and practice.

These are My 3 siggy's I'm most proud of so far in order from 1-3.