Author Message

FightKnight29

Rank 0
FightKnight29
Joined
08 Feb 2013
Posts
4
Location
New Yorks United States
PostedMar 29, 2013 3:41 pm

Repulse

Will it ever return?
Will Repulse ever return to Aeria Games? I know it didn't get as much people into it and it's been about 8 months seen it was down, but with A.V.A. joining Aeria, isn't there a chance that if Repulse is once again running, there'll be a bigger crowd. I haven't played any PC games that I enjoyed. Although I played Blacklight Retribution, Team Fortress 2 and Tribes: Ascend, it didn't seem right. So, until I find an enjoyable game, I'll stick to playing BF3 on my PS3.
Advertisement

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
Joined
13 Aug 2010
Posts
6469
Location
The Gym Canada
PostedMar 29, 2013 3:54 pm
Hey FightKnight nice to see you again buddy. I hope you remember me Wink

As for the topic. We all want Repulse back (I know I do) but I highly doubt that it will return. Aeria has took it down for a reason and I'm sure they won't bring it back. (Same reason for MA) I'm glad that your still interested in Repulse. I surely missed out times back then.

If you are looking for a new FPS game, play with me in WolfTeam.

FightKnight29

Rank 0
FightKnight29
Joined
08 Feb 2013
Posts
4
Location
New Yorks United States
PostedMar 29, 2013 5:24 pm
Nice to see you as well. I'll surely give WolfTeam a try, but I gotta get some time to adjust back to PC gaming. Spent too much time on BF3 as you can see: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/SpeedAddict29/stats/803089049/ps3/. I'll probably need to get used to hip-firing all the time on PC game.

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
Joined
13 Aug 2010
Posts
6469
Location
The Gym Canada
PostedMar 29, 2013 8:01 pm
FightKnight29 wrote:
Nice to see you as well. I'll surely give WolfTeam a try, but I gotta get some time to adjust back to PC gaming. Spent too much time on BF3 as you can see: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/SpeedAddict29/stats/803089049/ps3/. I'll probably need to get used to hip-firing all the time on PC game.  

Ahh... I see well take your time.

If you do ever come by on WolfTeam, feel free to message me.

FightKnight29

Rank 0
FightKnight29
Joined
08 Feb 2013
Posts
4
Location
New Yorks United States
PostedMar 29, 2013 8:17 pm
the_mask500 wrote:
FightKnight29 wrote:
Nice to see you as well. I'll surely give WolfTeam a try, but I gotta get some time to adjust back to PC gaming. Spent too much time on BF3 as you can see: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/SpeedAddict29/stats/803089049/ps3/. I'll probably need to get used to hip-firing all the time on PC game.  

Ahh... I see well take your time.

If you do ever come by on WolfTeam, feel free to message me.  


I'm actually downloading the game. Can't wait to try it out.

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
Joined
13 Aug 2010
Posts
6469
Location
The Gym Canada
PostedMar 29, 2013 8:26 pm
FightKnight29 wrote:
the_mask500 wrote:
FightKnight29 wrote:
Nice to see you as well. I'll surely give WolfTeam a try, but I gotta get some time to adjust back to PC gaming. Spent too much time on BF3 as you can see: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/SpeedAddict29/stats/803089049/ps3/. I'll probably need to get used to hip-firing all the time on PC game.  

Ahh... I see well take your time.

If you do ever come by on WolfTeam, feel free to message me.  


I'm actually downloading the game. Can't wait to try it out.  

Wow thats great to hear. Shocked

Message me if you need anything help. Btw if you got YIM, add me there.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: