10%45 Votes
1 (Poor)
35%161 Votes
Total Votes :: 450 Votes

Ser1ka

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Ser1ka
PostedMar 29, 2013 1:19 pm
Would rate 3.5 if there were an option. Need to be quicker about AP problems, especially when special deals are out for a limited time only.
Advertisement

angel0333

Rank 0
angel0333
PostedMar 29, 2013 2:37 pm
could do with better promotions. many people don't spend AP due to bad promos.

Technature

Rank 5
Technature
PostedMar 29, 2013 2:44 pm
Can I change my vote?

No, I didn't think so. I'll just subtract it from next months score. Not that it matters.

Having no warning to the fact that I need to reset my password, and then being suspended when I complained about it, is not my idea of a good time.

Ever wonder how Technature lives the life of a soldier?How about asking a person that doesn't actually exist questions? Then drop by Technature's blog and drop a letter.

fyamusic

Rank 1
fyamusic
PostedMar 29, 2013 3:36 pm
i think it ran smooth enough, minus the last server maint this past thursday. All because i didnt know until i tried to play but no biggie. Advance notice would be appreciated

Wink

sanji321

Rank 0
PostedMar 29, 2013 4:15 pm

I would have rate 5, if Aeria games would have give me back my account.......But no....

granddome2

Rank 0
PostedMar 29, 2013 4:36 pm
ive sent a lot of password request still no email is coming sorry but ive waited for lots of hrs ...

midnightarchon

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
midnightarchon
PostedMar 29, 2013 5:43 pm
So far everything has gone gone just fine. No ingame issues and smooth AP purchases.

ryukennea27

Rank 0
PostedMar 29, 2013 6:41 pm
My only beef with Aeria games so far is WHY WOULD YOU RUN MAINTENANCE IN THE AFTERNOON!?!?!??! LOL!!!!

.............fail

viktorjames25

Rank 0
PostedMar 29, 2013 6:44 pm
Ser1ka wrote:
Would rate 3.5 if there were an option. Need to be quicker about AP problems, especially when special deals are out for a limited time only.  

+1 agreed.

Mwoan

Rank 0
Mwoan
PostedMar 29, 2013 8:11 pm

I voted a 2 because it seems like GunZ and its players are being neglected. It's been a while since the merge, and still we're missing so much of what we already had available to us when we were at ijji, such as rankings, clan pages, and item shop in-game premium items. The community has made an effort to reach out to Aeria, but we've gotten very few responses and are in the dark about what's being done to improve the game's current situation. I noticed that the Item Of The Day has been coming back on the weekends, which is cool, but I'm not motivated enough to spend money on Aeria when all we have left is scraps of what this game used to be. ijji wasn't great, but at least they managed the game better and didn't completely ignore their players, they at least kept some of us players motivated to improve our game through new item shop content and tournaments where we could one day step up and win against the pro players. Aeria's failure to restore the game to at least what it was before the merge, lack of communication, and poor management of the game is why my vote is a 2, and I feel that GunZ and us players that love the game are being mostly ignored by Aeria.

It's sad because GunZ used to be a really fun and addictive competitive game, and I've never had more fun playing any other game.