regalian3

Rank 0
PostedMar 28, 2013 1:10 pm

SW skill recommendations

Just looking for some input into what skills SW's should take. Which passives should we take too?
Advertisement

Haseo04

Rank 0
Haseo04
PostedMar 28, 2013 4:15 pm
It's all opinion based.

Not everyone has the same build. We experiment, and some like one skill than the other, so the answer is gonna be different.

I can give you my opinion on what I have found and experimented while I was in close beta (it took a lot of my friends help and skill resets like you wouldn't believe). But if I do that, then be prepare for a giant wall of text, because I can run down all the skills and give my personal opinion on them if you want.

Just say the word cause I got no time to write right now (currently taking a long trip), if not, then my best suggestion would be google or youtube, and experiment....... or just ignore me and wait for other people to post Very Happy

miquinho_gui

Rank 0
PostedMar 28, 2013 4:51 pm
Haseo04 wrote:
It's all opinion based.

Not everyone has the same build. We experiment, and some like one skill than the other, so the answer is gonna be different.

I can give you my opinion on what I have found and experimented while I was in close beta (it took a lot of my friends help and skill resets like you wouldn't believe). But if I do that, then be prepare for a giant wall of text, because I can run down all the skills and give my personal opinion on them if you want.

Just say the word cause I got no time to write right now (currently taking a long trip), if not, then my best suggestion would be google or youtube, and experiment....... or just ignore me and wait for other people to post Very Happy  

I wass looking for a Skill Guide too Sad

kurtsaidwhat

Rank 0
PostedMar 28, 2013 5:06 pm
max everything that crits, which is pretty much everything except the first skill. There are two lines of skills in the middle, the one on the left decreases aggro, and the one on the right prevents skills. Basically, left one is for PvE monsters, right one is for PvP battles. I wouldn't get the concealment yet, it's not so very useful unless you are like a maxed player fighting other good players. It makes it so that sentinels and stuff can not use their skills to spot you, so more concealment means you can get in range faster. I would put 1 point into passive hp to get the first boost which is bigger than the others, and maybe get more later.

I would put 1 point into each attack ability at least, because the SW does burst, and so there is a lot of time in between to use other skills.

shinrai_jiko

Rank 0
shinrai_jiko
PostedMar 28, 2013 6:18 pm
Eh seems that the mods didn't saw this thread, hope it helps: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1930565&start=10

miquinho_gui

Rank 0
PostedMar 28, 2013 6:24 pm
shinrai_jiko wrote:
Eh seems that the mods didn't saw this thread, hope it helps: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1930565&start=10  

Yeah! It worked very well! Thx a lot man!

OSUBeaver

GameSage: Forum
OSUBeaver
PostedMar 29, 2013 5:54 pm
shinrai_jiko wrote:

Rectified!

And thank you for the heads up Smile

Just plain Beaver now.