Zironako

Rank 0
PostedMar 29, 2013 11:42 am

ERROR CODE: 2021

Hello,
This morning i bought some AP with paypal and it went fine. I wanted to buy a bit more now for some bigger bags, but every time i try to add AP it gives me an ERROR CODE: 2021. Weird thing is that i do get the email receipt from Paypal, but when i go to my Paypal account, it doesn't say that i payed any money.

Is there any way to fix this? I want my bags Razz.

Edit: now it does say on my paypal that the money has been payed, but i did not receive any AP.
Advertisement

sIink

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
sIink
PostedMar 29, 2013 11:54 am

Re: ERROR CODE: 2021

Zironako wrote:
Hello,
This morning i bought some AP with paypal and it went fine. I wanted to buy a bit more now for some bigger bags, but every time i try to add AP it gives me an ERROR CODE: 2021. Weird thing is that i do get the email receipt from Paypal, but when i go to my Paypal account, it doesn't say that i payed any money.

Is there any way to fix this? I want my bags Razz.

Edit: now it does say on my paypal that the money has been payed, but i did not receive any AP.  

Hi there, for this problem, you should contact PayPal directly. You may also submit a ticket to Billing.

Zironako

Rank 0
PostedMar 29, 2013 11:58 am
Thanks for your reply. It does seem to be a problem from Aeria though since Paypal did take my money. I just did not receive the AP. I will submit a ticket, thank you.