Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedMar 27, 2013 8:23 pm
Maybe you do me? Very Happy I'd be very appreciative.

Did you buy the newest edition?

Courtesy of Emralyn, Lalaheat & filipvarga <br> GL- LucidDream
Advertisement

LalaHeat

Rank 1
LalaHeat
PostedMar 27, 2013 8:26 pm
No, I've got the free version of photobucket, I only got it so I could post pics here, then i ended up loving the editing. And sure, if you have any SS you'd like to use I could spruce em up for you

Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedMar 27, 2013 8:29 pm
Quite a few! Lol sorry I'm on my phone, and my computer had all my ss.... But if you're feeling adventurous, you could always nab one from my Arlem travel thread! Very Happy its just... Kinda laggy. Lots of screen shots the first few days/ weeks.

LalaHeat

Rank 1
LalaHeat
PostedMar 27, 2013 8:46 pm
totally cool. I'm always down for new ss and going and playing around with editing and such.

jmb_rage

Rank 0
PostedMar 29, 2013 12:50 am
If some one is pestering you ignore them. All I see here is someone upset trying to make some one else look bad, you are just trying to cause trouble in the forum. Evolution may be a little too aggressive in their guild inviting, but like I said you can always use the ignore function. I also see nothing wrong in trying to form a top notch pvp guild. I am from Divine Order, and I agree with the orginal poster, this guild is my family and I will not leave unless it disbands. However, I will probably be one of the few to root for Evolution and I hope they can be a top pvp guild for Eos that can take charge and lead into the faction battles. Lets drop the negativity and be nice guys.

-Atmoz, DivineOrder

masonic_oneeyes

Rank 0
PostedMar 29, 2013 2:41 am   Last edited by masonic_oneeyes on Mar 29, 2013 3:04 am. Edited 2 times in total
[quote="jmb_rage"]If some one is pestering you ignore them. All I see here is someone upset trying to make some one else look bad, you are just trying to cause trouble in the forum. Evolution may be a little too aggressive in their guild inviting, but like I said you can always use the ignore function. I also see nothing wrong in trying to form a top notch pvp guild. I am from Divine Order, and I agree with the orginal poster, this guild is my family and I will not leave unless it disbands. However, I will probably be one of the few to root for Evolution and I hope they can be a top pvp guild for Eos that can take charge and lead into the faction battles. Lets drop the negativity and be nice guys.

-Atmoz, DivineOrder[/quote

DISAGREE, shinzo and ricest has been insult and harassment to everyone to find trouble in game. Your expecting such behavior in game. Serious action must be taken for banned immediately or players will quit game witout any action been taken. They did with flaming guilds to become top for eos. However, Probably most evoultion are lying. Shinzo did force his members to help him PLVL even i had evidence with few players knowing it.

- Dione Secret agent
- Peace

Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedMar 29, 2013 2:54 am
Hey now you two,

Id prefer not to get banned or have another one of my topics/ posts blocked due to arguments regarding this. So lets get it clear and straight forward:

1. I purposely let out PC and Guild names that led me to create this post, so as to not turn things into a name game of blame.

2. This post was to inform the community of my intentions for Lucid Dream.

3.If you would like to ask your guild leader to make a post claiming for mergers of against within this topic as well, by all means do so. Until then, enough with the boring and trivial bickering.

Thank you.
-Arlem

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedMar 29, 2013 3:24 am
LadyBorderlinex wrote:
I have personally asked for this thread to be cleaned, unlocked, and moved to its proper section.

Please, if you have something negative to say, direct it elsewhere.
Enjoy the community we have and please do not derail again. The thread will result in being locked.

Thank you! And welcome back!  

You've got this. I did not read any posts after the unlock, but the first thing I noticed is, once again, name calling in addition of inappropriate words.
You have been asked multiple times to have a polite and drama-free discussion and not to call out player or guild names.
In general, if a player has a problem with another player, solve it per Private Message and not on the Forum.
Thank you

LalaHeat

Rank 1
LalaHeat
PostedMar 29, 2013 7:16 am
Oi, which one did you choose Arlem? is it just me or did your siggy not work? I'll post them in a new thread so you can DL them and put them on your own hosting site and then up here. this image hosting stuff is a pain

Mars.Ultor

Rank 0
Mars.Ultor
PostedMar 29, 2013 11:40 am
[quote="masonic_oneeyes"]
jmb_rage wrote:
If some one is pestering you ignore them. All I see here is someone upset trying to make some one else look bad, you are just trying to cause trouble in the forum. Evolution may be a little too aggressive in their guild inviting, but like I said you can always use the ignore function. I also see nothing wrong in trying to form a top notch pvp guild. I am from Divine Order, and I agree with the orginal poster, this guild is my family and I will not leave unless it disbands. However, I will probably be one of the few to root for Evolution and I hope they can be a top pvp guild for Eos that can take charge and lead into the faction battles. Lets drop the negativity and be nice guys.

-Atmoz, DivineOrder[/quote

Wall of text...

- Dione Secret agent
- Peace  

That's creepy.

Watch you backs, watch yo women, watch yo children.

Secret AGENT MAN!