outtrick

Rank 0
outtrick
PostedMar 27, 2013 3:17 pm

Grand fantasia in general min guide

abiut how to be smarter and better
For lvling i plan to use http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=853181 or may be lazy and start it at 31 when i get plvled to 30. I am new but got as much information as i can. I plan to get Ax spirit as main and warrior apperal and firearms secondary. I am curious about new ways to lvl. I need help for making money. I can get ap and can i get the amount of money or average amount i should have per over time. I also want advice for spirt care.
I really need help with ap spending. I see stuff for 20 dollers and 40 on ap store so how should i spend my ap. Enchancements, money, packs like 99 ap to get items, loot wheel, buy it, and should i sell pin. Mot sure if i will use 20 dollers or 25 doller game cards. May get 1-3 2 being higest chance. I plan to make my berserker go all the way. I also wonder if i should make stones and sell them like +9 agil for 400g each which dont know how to make still new just saw a guy on trade. Or i farm dt because it seems famous. Magic alcamy clay. I hope to get over 20 posts on this and i can complete my full guide to questions people dont wana ask. and gf is overpriced. My server is the first one with a P.
Advertisement

Saladitos

Rank 0
Saladitos
PostedMar 27, 2013 4:08 pm
Hi, Welcome to Grand Fantasia. The level guide is outdated with old info but there are new ways to level up.
-Recommended Daily List
-White Ruins a dungeon in Jale with great exp payout. (looking for the guide)
As long as you keep doing everything in that guide including what I mentioned you should level up in no time.

About earning gold.
-You can always sell materials that the sprites gather (in stacks of 2-250 depending on the color)
-Make weapons and armor which should get you a lot of gold.
-At higher levels you can do the Mission Order dungeon quests which payout 75g+ per run.
About AP selling/using.
-It is always best to use your AP during the weekends when there are promotions. Which are called Tier spenders. Check on the Promotions section for deals also when there are no tier spenders.
-If you do plan to sell your AP card please read this.
Also take your time on the game. Don't rush it. Just enjoy it the best you can. If you have any questions you can whisper me (/t GSSalad) in game.

[EDIT#1] Forgot to add the wiki. Click here.

brenin_llwyd

Rank 3
PostedMar 27, 2013 4:31 pm

Re: Grand fantasia in general min guide

abiut how to be smarter and better
outtrick wrote:
For lvling i plan to use http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=853181 or may be lazy and start it at 31 when i get plvled to 30.  

Try using this. It's got the info from lilpandatina's thread and it's updated with a lot more informations.

outtrick

Rank 0
outtrick
PostedMar 27, 2013 5:56 pm
ty but i want to learn more about smart ways to spend app\

Kalibrah

Rank 0
Kalibrah
PostedMar 28, 2013 6:16 am
Well, concerning earning golds with APs... There are a few ways to.

If you Use your APs:
The faster way to earn moneys with using APs is in general to buy mclays and re-sell them ingame, even if mclays price recently dropped, but it's always the faster way to earn gold from your APs. Plus, I'd suggest you to check the Tiered Spender that can give you more stuffs to sell with spending APs (especially in weekends).

If you Sell AP cards:
Well, selling AP cards ingame gives kinda a higer profit than using the APs, but it's at your own risk, there are a lot of scammers ingame, so be carefull if you sell AP cards. I'd suggest you to check this post.

Hope it helped!

Dalincan

Rank 3
Dalincan
PostedMar 28, 2013 7:28 am
The best way to use your AP, would be to make sure your character gets well-established first. Make sure your enchants are ready to go, sockets, etc. Plan out what you want your character to do for every 10 levels that you reach (after 30,) and compare your set goals to the ones you already accomplished. If you failed to meet your goal, you can use your AP to compensate through the next level bracket.

Selling your AP in-game for gold is a relatively tricky business. You need to keep an eye out on trends, and sell your items at the right time for the best profit. Selling AP card pins is even more tricky, unless you find a well-known and trusted buyer that's willing to walk you through it the first couple of times. At least, until you get used to it.

As for selling items that you get with the AP: Magic Alchemy Clays normally tend to go like hotcakes. Especially when the clay table is good. Other items that normally bring in a decent gold profit: Fortified Sage's Stones, Master's Fortified Inscriptions, prefix scrolls, and other direct-gear-enhancing items. But, remember to watch the trends to ensure that you pull in the largest profit from them. At the same time, you want to keep an eye on tiered events to make sure that you can get even more value per point, and sell the items for an even greater profit margin.

As for other ways to make money, if you can't get AP, or have a slow day selling your AP items:
- Run the 5 MO money-making limit on every dungeon that you can. It's relatively balanced in the payout, per level bracket. It may seem slow and small, at first, but if you save your money, it can build up quick.
- Level your Guardian Sprite's skills. Normally those items sell for a decent price, especially if they have a direct connection to making valuable yellow-grade items. Salvage works on green-grade and higher gear, and those items can fetch a relatively decent profit from time-to-time.
- Make sure to do as many quests as you can! Not only do quests give a relatively decent payout (with many of them being repeatable,) you can also gain city/faction fame (which give you access to certain items and discounts,) but titles, and they generally give a fair chunk of XP on turn-in.

outtrick

Rank 0
outtrick
PostedMar 28, 2013 7:14 pm
how about spending it for my own use as i plan to get the silver hair handsome gent sun crease and also not sure about wepon mainly for berserker

walmazi

Rank 4
walmazi
PostedMar 29, 2013 8:26 am
outtrick wrote:
how about spending it for my own use as i plan to get the silver hair handsome gent sun crease and also not sure about wepon mainly for berserker  

Silver hair crease is cool! Also weapon I used on zerk is 40 2 hander axe and sometimes 1 hander axe + 18 hammer (additional stun).

outtrick

Rank 0
outtrick
PostedApr 01, 2013 9:39 am
still trying to figure out how I should get those bundles or something else also need a leveling guide