oknoko51

Rank 0
PostedMar 28, 2013 6:58 pm

How does this first time spender thing work?

I intend on buying AP today or tomorrow to purchase a defense package. I've seen this ad a handful of times whenever a map loads but its rather vague. Do you need to purchase the first time spender package to be eligible for the free AP or does this apply to anybody who is buying anything out of the item mall? I'm trying to understand how this process works so I don't mess up and miss out also.

This little tibit kinda confuses me;

*In order to qualify for the package, users must purchase and spend a certain amount of AP for the first time during the specified 24-hour period (9 PM PDT to 9 PM PDT). No Matter how much you spend you get everything! 1 AP - 12489481548436158 AP you get it all!  
Advertisement

xSenrei

Rank 0
PostedMar 28, 2013 7:06 pm
Don't worry about the whole 24 hr period thing, that's nothing. It's going on all the time. All you have to do is buy AP, can't have bought AP for another game before on aeriagames with your account. Just buy AP and spend at least 1 AP in-game to qualify. You will receive it within 24 - 48 hours. You do NOT need to buy the package, you receive it automatically if it's your first time buying AP on your account.

smetonius

Rank 0
smetonius
PostedMar 29, 2013 7:43 am
Most useful way to spend your first AP, in my opinion is to buy Dank Scroll, which you need for Lv15 quest. You spend 5 AP, finish the quest to the frog pope and you get some more quests that gives you some costumes for free. Well, not free, you spent 5AP to unlock those quests, but you should get the idea =D

And don't worry, just as Senrei said, you will get the package within 24-48 hours, if it's your first time spending AP at EE Smile