How to heal pets?

My pets dying ;-;
Advertisement

Zaebja

GameSage: Scarlet Blade
Zaebja
PostedMar 28, 2013 8:06 pm

Re: How to heal pets?

You need to use the Base Pet Energy Drinks, they come from drops and quests.

IGN: Curaja <Relentless> | Whipper PvP & PvE Guide

ccsultima

Rank 3
ccsultima
PostedMar 28, 2013 8:06 pm
If you mean by it's fullness, if need to feed it the little orange capsules called "Base Pet Energy Drink". And, if you need any more information regarding questions about your pets, you can refer to here: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=15807269

xClutz

Rank 1
xClutz
PostedMar 29, 2013 3:23 am
You may also "hide" or not summon the pet and it will gradually become full again - although you won't get any pet xp when it's in hidden/"hide"-mode.

secusanajuven

Rank 0
PostedMar 29, 2013 3:27 am
you don't heal pets as they cannot harmed. what you see is their fullness level not their hp (the lower the bar the hungrier they are).

Cherry.Black

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Cherry.Black
PostedMar 29, 2013 4:27 am
Is there any other way of getting pet food, aside from quests and drops? I find that I can keep up with the health drop on my Whipper because she can farm like nobody's business, so I get a lot of drops. My Medic though, she's slow at killing and slow at leveling. I can't keep the food coming in fast enough.

draakdorei

Rank 3
draakdorei
PostedMar 29, 2013 6:46 am
Cherry.Black wrote:
Is there any other way of getting pet food, aside from quests and drops? I find that I can keep up with the health drop on my Whipper because she can farm like nobody's business, so I get a lot of drops. My Medic though, she's slow at killing and slow at leveling. I can't keep the food coming in fast enough.  

I don't think there is, unfortunately.

You can try farming dungeons though, I tend to get a lot of pet food drops from minions and the Priests in Drasil (especially when the game decides I shouldn't get any Rare drops and subs in 15 food drops instead).

Your pet will also regen their "hunger" status when not out so if you don't need the SP bonus (basic pet), you might let it stay away for a bit.

Cherry.Black

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Cherry.Black
PostedMar 29, 2013 7:03 am
Thanks. I'll try putting it away during my downtime and see if that's enough to get by with.

megamagex

Rank 0
megamagex
PostedMar 29, 2013 11:32 am
There is PvP pet food that you can get from the PvP vendor in mereholt, but it costs ranking points to purchase. You do get twice as much fullness out of one than you do regular pet food, though. Not the most ideal way to get pet food but if you really need it, it works nicely