filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedMar 29, 2013 5:39 am   Last edited by filipvarga on Apr 13, 2013 5:32 am. Edited 2 times in total

[Eos] FATE

PvP and PvE oriented Guild.

[GS]FliP and [GS]Phoenix love DKO very much and decided to make a guild together. They have high hopes for this guild. Both wish to see it as one of the top recruiters, the most dominant in RvR and the most well known Guild in all of Litos. This guild's strong point will be the communication between players and the Leaders. With that being said lets introduce you to our wonderful board:
[GS]FliP (Leader)
[GS]Phoenix (Vice-Leader)
Redbox (Officer/Elite)
Nagster (Officer/Elite)
Kaysar (Officer/Elite)

Do not get it wrong. We will be updating this list as we find more suitable candidates for the role. We always like taking more leaders for our guild!

Guild Events.
We will be hosting weekly events for all the guild members and have wonderful prizes to give out! The event will always vary, so don't expect them to be the same events throughout. We will also be swapping prizes as well.

Guild Website.
The Guild Website will be our primary method of contact next to in game. All members are REQUIRED to register to our website that way they can be up to date on all the events and other important news that will be affecting the guild.
You can contact us on our RaidCall Group: FATE RaidCall

Some basic information about the Guild:
Faction: Eos
Region: International
Requirements: be active, English in Guild chat, agree to follow Guild rules as well as the Aeria ToS

Become a Member!

Burned - [Website][Forum Topic]
Advertisement

deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
PostedMar 29, 2013 6:32 am
Like stated before.All applicants are REQUIRED to register on the Guild website to be kept up to date.

filipvarga

filipvarga
PostedMar 30, 2013 4:44 pm
The Guild is growing fast, faster than we expected, but we really need some more Shadowmages, especially Support/Healer preferred ones Wink

filipvarga

filipvarga
PostedApr 06, 2013 3:21 am
The Guild is up and running for a bit over a week.
Currently Lv4 (could have been Lv5 by now, didnt want to push it just for a small Movement Speed buff, which we'll get sooner or later anyways, no rush). Attending Castle Sieges and RvR.
About 10 players online at all times, of 35 members total in all Time Zones.

We have high Recruitment on Shadowmages and Warriors, normal preference for Sorceresses and low Recruitment on Paladins, which we have more than enough at the moment.

If you are interested in joining, you may contact [GS]FliP, [GS]Phoenix or Redbox.

filipvarga

filipvarga
PostedApr 13, 2013 5:33 am
#Updated main post with new Board members Wink

filipvarga

filipvarga
PostedApr 20, 2013 1:18 pm
Since DKonline is going to be closed on April 25th, I am asking all current Guild members, or those that would like to join the community, to register on our Guild Forum (link above in the main post) and keep in touch with Guild members until the Servers re-open.

Sincerely,
[GS]FliP

filipvarga

filipvarga
PostedJun 09, 2013 1:40 am
Short Bump!
We are still here and accepting new members.
To those that tried to contact me on our RaidCall channel, I could not use it for a while, but I am there again.

Looking forward to see you all when DKO gets back.

adam.dj.pearce

Rank 0
PostedJul 28, 2013 5:21 pm
I'm not sure if anyone else is still around (I'm assuming filip Wink and pheonix still are) but I (Optimus_brute) still am....so yeah, just thought I'd let you know that I cant wait for the game to come back online and to play wit you guys again! Very Happy

filipvarga

filipvarga
PostedJul 29, 2013 5:02 am
Still here and waiting Wink

deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
PostedJul 29, 2013 8:29 am
filipvarga wrote:
Still here and waiting Wink