ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedMar 28, 2013 10:41 pm
ijjiSpec wrote:
ijjiBankai wrote:
(For GunZ)

n40m1 wrote:

- Gullible GM's (Getting scammed by players for accounts/items. [This can also be fixed with more GS communication])  

What.. GM's being scammed by players for account items?  

Guess no one told you yet Wink  

Yep, It has, and still does happen

Makes me sick to my stomach just thinking about how low down you'd have to be to do something like that :C

Advertisement

ijjiBankai

Rank 2
ijjiBankai
PostedMar 28, 2013 11:05 pm
ijjiSpec wrote:
ijjiBankai wrote:
(For GunZ)

n40m1 wrote:

- Gullible GM's (Getting scammed by players for accounts/items. [This can also be fixed with more GS communication])  

What.. GM's being scammed by players for account items?  

Guess no one told you yet Wink  

Pm me about it? Haven't heard anything of "GM's getting scammed"..I assume you're referring to players demanding event prizes or something.

Oh well. Continue with the feedback =P.

hsilk

Rank 0
PostedMar 29, 2013 12:56 am

shaiya

voted 1

game is so full of bugs and glkitches and still you try and add more before fixing whats's already broke

its just promos and tiers these days all about milking more money from players

the latest scam, costumes and pets that expire after 30 days and do nothing at all

and whatever happened to putting a little holiday fun into the games, remember when

easter hats would drop at random , or the bunnys?

you messed up at christmas with the lapis and the predictablr santa troll that just got farmed and exploited by resellers

...JayGee...

Rank 3
...JayGee...
PostedMar 29, 2013 1:09 am
Shaiya is a train wreck and the worst part of it is that the AGE team seem incapable of keeping the community informed. Best you get is "we are aware of the issues" or "server coming down for emergency maintenance" but no details of what the issues are or what changes to expect or how long servers will be down for.

lover.222

Rank 0
lover.222
PostedMar 29, 2013 1:27 am

shaiya

2 For Shaiya :

1- Very Fast Ticket response : +2

2- Event coming back [ Few event but better than Nothing ] : +1

tramountanas

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
tramountanas
PostedMar 29, 2013 2:36 am
For all Aeria games that I play:

Vote: 5

Because when ever I have send a ticket to support for a problem, I always got a quick and a nice reply and solving the problem ^_^

We all know that Aeria Team works hard so that we can enjoy and have fun without any problems. Keep up the great work Aeria Team ^_^

Thank you

mo3taz_mada

Rank 1
PostedMar 29, 2013 5:39 am
i voted 3 but , i guss 1 is the real answer i should did

suzyb56

Rank 0
PostedMar 29, 2013 6:00 am

Feedback on Shaiya

I feel very disheartened. I win a costume and before I get to use it the rules are changes. The goal posts keep moving. If I buy a buy pair of jeans and I don't use them straight away, they are mine to keep, they are not taken away because I didn't use them in time.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

beezubeezu

Rank 0
beezubeezu
PostedMar 29, 2013 12:34 pm   Last edited by beezubeezu on Mar 29, 2013 12:47 pm. Edited 1 time in total
No number rating from me again. I'm going to comment instead, adding on to the same stuff I said last month.
So far, I am satisfied with my experience in Eden Eternal and Aeria. I will continue playing.

Good:

• I sent in a few tickets. I got my replies very quickly, and as far as I know, they were taken care of appropriately.

• GS Team cleanup, less reliance on GS team (who really don't do that much anyway considering they're just regular players with a flashy title).

• Slow progress is being made when it comes to stuff like bugs and exploits. KEEP GOING.

Bad:

• Cash shop is significantly more expensive than cash shop of games run by different publishers. Either slash prices or hold actual decent sales more often. (the "get a pack worth 94173962 ap for only 9000 ap!" gimmick is just a gimmick, not a true sale. Yes, I was exaggerating to point something out.) Something like a weekly 20% off sale on some items would suffice.

• It does appear that some people join the GS team just to mooch or flash their title, as stated before by others in this thread. My friends and I have had a few incidents where a GS wouldn't help because something was not their "specialty" (That's a perfect excuse for not helping the person asking. Not like they can redirect the person in need of help or forward their message to someone else. That was sarcasm if you couldn't tell.), or because they would conveniently leave or be too "occupied" with talking to their friends.

Keep in mind that many game companies do not have community volunteer programs in place because of bias that will always exist if that volunteer is from the community (a player). Their volunteers actually have powers though (ie: being able to delete/edit forum posts, being able to chat block players, etc.).

So, either the game sages and the game sage program need to be reviewed, or they should only be seen as "players who look/listen and list stuff like forum threads to forward to game masters to make things organized". Nothing more.

• As mentioned before, it does appear that many excellent threads are not paid attention to. I know that the GM team is very busy, but it would be nice if they could pay attention to more threads. Since Aeria's forums are very organized (in comparison to other forums I have seen), there are excellent discussions occurring outside of General Discussion. Either way, the only threads that are replied to are those that are either extremely critical (negative of course), or written out like a thesis paper (which can be a waste of time sometimes for both the reader and the poster, the same message can be communicated i less words through an open discussion). Look in other parts of the forum, including the suggestion threads, you'll be surprised what you can find.

That's all I can think of for now that's relevant to Aeria overall.

68razer

Rank 0
68razer
PostedMar 29, 2013 12:37 pm
voted 5 evryting have work good for me Smile