nice
dont have hacker yead

[/URL]
Advertisement

xlJ31Glx

Rank 3
xlJ31Glx
PostedMar 29, 2013 5:11 am
Thank you, just about to change it again now just to be safe. I suggest you all to do this as you cannot be to safe.

I'm here to help, if you have a problem please message me.

normell

Rank 0
normell
PostedMar 29, 2013 5:37 am

Account password

T_T **** UPDATE MY PASSWORD GOT HACKED!!!!!
**** IN I CANT CHANGE MY PASSWORD ANY MORE T_T i tried to log in on Dmo and it says unrecornize password or username i try to change my pass and always says it and i got fuccking headache!!!!! T.T

Hi Nice To Meet Ya! Lets Play Dmo! Join My Guild <XrossHeart> xD

timaues

Rank 0
PostedMar 29, 2013 5:57 am

Re: Security Update

Account Passoword !
gm or adm please help me i dont know what happened i log at my account and my hero is dont there w0w ';x ;x Sad i want back my hero i dont death ;x Sad

axdancexmommy

Rank 0
axdancexmommy
PostedMar 29, 2013 7:06 am

Re: Account password

T_T **** UPDATE MY PASSWORD GOT HACKED!!!!!
normell wrote:
**** IN I CANT CHANGE MY PASSWORD ANY MORE T_T i tried to log in on Dmo and it says unrecornize password or username i try to change my pass and always says it and i got fuccking headache!!!!! T.T  

I had to re-download most of my games last night to get them to work, maybe try that? Or try updating them.

<a> photo cute-mugi_zps3af13387.jpg</a>

Technature

Rank 5
Technature
PostedMar 29, 2013 7:42 am
Superman0X wrote:
Technature wrote:

I don't write a ticket, asking if a hacker might of gotten to my account and changed the password.

A hacker did get into your account.... so we changed the password.  

And I couldn't of gotten an email explaining this?

Hello, *insert name here*. If you are receiving this message, then we have reason to believe that your account may have been compromised. To assist with this problem, we have changed the password on your account to prevent possible further misuse. To change your password, please click here.

We hope you understand that we only do this for the security of your account, and we apologize for the inconvenience this may of caused.

AGE Team

See? I just spent a minute writing that out. Would it of been so hard to send a fricken email so that I'm not unnecessarily panicking? I know I wouldn't be as angry about this as I am now.

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedMar 29, 2013 7:47 am
Technature wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
Technature wrote:

I don't write a ticket, asking if a hacker might of gotten to my account and changed the password.

Emails take inherently longer than database changes, because they go through multiple systems (blame the internet). They also go out AFTER the fact, rather than before, to tell you what HAS happened. This post was made BEFORE anything happened, so that those who saw an immediate change, would have some notification.

I am sure that this could all have been done more smoothly. However, I do think you should be upset about all of this... because your account got hacked. However, it is always better for everyone involved for us to prevent further damage, even if not messaged as effectively as possible, than to let people lose all their stuff.. then provide them a better message telling them that they lost everything.

Errildiae

Rank 1
Errildiae
PostedMar 29, 2013 8:19 am
if I can log in to my acct why cant I log in to game - nvm is working

sipcheat19

Rank 0
sipcheat19
PostedMar 29, 2013 9:07 am
sipcheat19 wrote:
Is this causing a problem with SB?
I was online today, about 9-10 hours ago.
Was playing without anything bad happens.

Trying to start the game - the loading screen with this castle/town wallpaper appears - and thats it.
I got already once a "Mother has disconnected you from the server" message.
Any update? Patches? Or am I doing something wrong?

My ID is correct, PW is correct (recently changed it the last week, forgot it, thou ), the security PIN is correct - but I cannot get access to it.

Edit: Checking the files will give me this error:

"SBLauncher

Cannot find the patch file's query information.
,client/data/config/gameoption.cml, 404,"

Thats all. How can I repair this damaged/missed file?  

Could someone be kindly and give a statement to this issue? I cannot access into the game, just keeps me disconnecting at the loading window. I don't think that I have to re-change my password, since I have had done this last past weeks! Would just be silly.

If you won't help, I am going to uninstall the games of aeria again. Have something better to do as just sitting and waiting for a proper answer.
As well, there are a lot of other games waiting out there.

Technature

Rank 5
Technature
PostedMar 29, 2013 9:16 am
Superman0X wrote:
Technature wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
Technature wrote:

Emails take inherently longer than database changes, because they go through multiple systems (blame the internet).

However, I do think you should be upset about all of this... because your account got hacked.  

Fine, maybe it takes longer to send out emails, but it's been nearly 24 hours, and I've still got nothing. Along with that, the only thing the topic that has the information that you changed passwords is not immediately noticeable. It requires going into a thread marked "Security update (which could mean anything, let alone "reset your password"), and it's not even mentioned until 4 pages in, when people start complaining that they had their password reset.

And we're not even sure if I WAS actually hacked, just that there is a possibility that it happened. Nothing happened that indicated that my account has been hacked (except for the random password change. Which was you guys.).

Even having a 48 hour announcement for every forum, Title'd "Can't log into your account?" saying "If you can't log into your account, don't panic. Your account is not in danger. We believe accounts could of been compromised because of this and that, which is why we have reset the password for your account."

People should not have to be doing what you're paid to do. I mean, how hard is it to not stir up mass panic?