elesticvoy

Rank 0
PostedMar 29, 2013 3:11 am

Is there a GM available

AP Points Failure/Account Suspension.
Why is my account suspended?

I have purchased the total of $100 AP points for a Elite Package I wish to buy by the $50 option. Now AP points have disappeared from my account and replaced with an error. I have sent in previous tickets with details.

I have no AP points which have been purchased and my account suspended. If there is a GM available contact me.
Advertisement

ccsultima

Rank 3
ccsultima
PostedMar 29, 2013 3:13 am
It takes up to 48 hours for GMs to contact you in the ticket system. If you're missing out on a Founder's Pack because of it, you never know but a GM might be gracious in that regard. All depends on them.

| [GS]Sylus - Valkyrie - Free Knights | Post your Valkyrie event ideas! |

Sine_Amore

Rank 3
Sine_Amore
PostedMar 29, 2013 7:18 am
I rather think this needs to be sent as a Billing Ticket as it concerns AP. If you are a first time buyer, there is a spending limit which could be your issue.

Here is also a list of the most common Billing Errors that people receive. I hope this information is useful!

valatine78

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedMar 29, 2013 9:29 am
I'm also a first buyer ( didn't read the terms ) so yesterday i clicked 3 times on the 30 euro deal to get enough for the elite package but did only get it once the other 60 euro i see nothing yet on paypal it was taken 90 euro's.... 7 hours and 30 mins to go ..... Sad did send a ticket almost 22 hours ago about the issue but 48 hours until feedback than the founder deal is already expired and i have no use for the AP. The first buyer rule made this thingy complicated as Hard.

ChibiViolet

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
ChibiViolet
PostedMar 29, 2013 11:38 am
valatine78 wrote:
I'm also a first buyer ( didn't read the terms ) so yesterday i clicked 3 times on the 30 euro deal to get enough for the elite package but did only get it once the other 60 euro i see nothing yet on paypal it was taken 90 euro's.... 7 hours and 30 mins to go ..... Sad did send a ticket almost 22 hours ago about the issue but 48 hours until feedback than the founder deal is already expired and i have no use for the AP. The first buyer rule made this thingy complicated as ****.  

In your ticket if you explained you were buying AP for a Founders Pack they may be able to help you out with that even if you don't get your AP in time.

elesticvoy

Rank 0
PostedMar 29, 2013 12:20 pm
Sent ticket to Billing yesterday about the issue. Still have error and no AP now. No response.

This is not good. Sad

smileybee

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
smileybee
PostedMar 29, 2013 1:32 pm
elesticvoy wrote:
Sent ticket to Billing yesterday about the issue. Still have error and no AP now. No response.

This is not good. Sad  

I'm sorry but it takes up to 72 hours before GS can foward billing...

Mine took about 30 hours.... let just hope it's before the end of today. :c

<marquee></marquee>
<center></center>

maxsjmad24

Rank 0
PostedMar 29, 2013 3:26 pm
Why always getting this fail to log in please try again later when I go in shop ?

HenshinCyborg

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
HenshinCyborg
PostedMar 29, 2013 3:27 pm
maxsjmad24 wrote:
Why always getting this fail to log in please try again later when I go in shop ?  

There is no in-game shop right now.

maxsjmad24

Rank 0
PostedMar 29, 2013 3:43 pm
HenshinCyborg wrote:
maxsjmad24 wrote:

There is no in-game shop right now.  
Oh ok thanks