supsupladodo

Rank 0
supsupladodo
PostedMar 28, 2013 11:09 pm
ChibiViolet wrote:
It was never my intention to you insult you, it was merely an offer so I apologize.

I'm not sure what time zone you're in, I was only stating that the Scarlet Blade server as well as other games hosted by Aeria Games are on EDT which is (GMT - 4). So while it is 12:50 am right now, the daily quests have just reset 50 minutes ago.  

No it's okay, you actually didn't insult me, I just said it's kinda insult to do math for me but it's not a big deal and no need for an apology. I do take it as an opinion and it is appreciated though. Maybe next time you do comment like that, make it funny Smile Thanks anyways.
Advertisement

UnlivingShadow

Rank 0
UnlivingShadow
PostedMar 29, 2013 2:49 am
I agree, it should be the server time there on the chat.

ccsultima

Rank 3
ccsultima
PostedMar 29, 2013 3:11 am
UnlivingShadow wrote:

The server time is above the chat in-game though.

UnlivingShadow

Rank 0
UnlivingShadow
PostedMar 29, 2013 7:19 am
ccsultima wrote:
UnlivingShadow wrote:

Expect that it's not the server time. It's the same time I have on my computer and I have already proven this with several people in world chat prior to OB with several different people saying different time shows for them in the chat clock.

Edit: Unless they changed it.

supsupladodo

Rank 0
supsupladodo
PostedMar 30, 2013 3:00 am
ccsultima wrote:
UnlivingShadow wrote:

hi ultima, in case u haven't notice ur current location is United States. try changing time zones and re-log-in in the game. and if it changes then totally its not the server time.... Very Happy

ccsultima

Rank 3
ccsultima
PostedMar 30, 2013 3:03 am
supsupladodo wrote:
ccsultima wrote:
UnlivingShadow wrote:

hi ultima, in case u haven't notice ur current location is United States. try changing time zones and re-log-in in the game. and if it changes then totally its not the server time.... Very Happy  

I know I am in the United States because I live here lol.

And the time in the game for me above the chat box is an hour behind what my time is, so I don't know it can't be the server time.

| [GS]Sylus - Valkyrie - Free Knights | Post your Valkyrie event ideas! |

supsupladodo

Rank 0
supsupladodo
PostedMar 30, 2013 4:13 am
ccsultima wrote:
supsupladodo wrote:
ccsultima wrote:
UnlivingShadow wrote:

I know I am in the United States because I live here lol.

And the time in the game for me above the chat box is an hour behind what my time is, so I don't know it can't be the server time.  

well that is what I'm telling, to put a server time... if not from above the chat box then somewhere that we can see server time, and also if they can put a server name together with it.

note: server name is basically for some friends watching me/u playing SB and wanted to play with you, or some gamers(people u don't know and looking for a new game), likes SB and wanted to be in same server as you. its when u are playing in internet shops or private WiFi area.

Q__PRIEST__Q

Rank 0
PostedApr 22, 2013 11:45 pm

hapi

panu mag lagay ng pic sa profile
ccsultima wrote:
UnlivingShadow wrote:

royaloyalz

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
royaloyalz
PostedApr 23, 2013 12:01 am
I am pretty sure the time above the chat box is whatever time your computer is displaying/where you set your location as.

Still, since I am GMT +8, it is kinda cool that everything resets at 12PM for me. Makes things a lot simpler. Thanks for sharing Very Happy

IGN: MissyRestia MissyRinslet (PU), MissyFianna (ME) | Guild: WhiteDawn | Faction: Royal Guards | Server: Andromeda

physikos_boy

Rank 0
physikos_boy
PostedApr 23, 2013 12:19 am
royaloyalz wrote:
Still, since I am GMT +8, it is kinda cool that everything resets at 12PM for me. Makes things a lot simpler. Thanks for sharing Very Happy  

This, though dailies in Caergate makes me take lunch 50 minutes later. Sad