No number rating from me again. I'm going to comment instead, adding on to the same stuff I said last month.
So far, I am satisfied with my experience in Eden Eternal and Aeria. I will continue playing.
- I sent in a few tickets. I got my replies very quickly, and as far as I know, they were taken care of appropriately.
- GS Team cleanup, less reliance on GS team (who really don't do that much anyway considering they're just regular players with a flashy title).
- Slow progress is being made when it comes to stuff like bugs and exploits. KEEP GOING.
- Cash shop is significantly more expensive than cash shop of games run by different publishers. Either slash prices or hold actual decent sales more often. (the "get a pack worth 94173962 ap for only 9000 ap!" gimmick is just a gimmick, not a true sale. Yes, I was exaggerating to point something out.) Something like a weekly 20% off sale on some items would suffice.
- It does appear that some people join the GS team just to mooch or flash their title, as stated before by others in this thread. My friends and I have had a few incidents where a GS wouldn't help because something was not their "specialty" (That's a perfect excuse for not helping the person asking. Not like they can redirect the person in need of help or forward their message to someone else. That was sarcasm if you couldn't tell.), or because they would conveniently leave or be too "occupied" with talking to their friends.
Keep in mind that many game companies do not have community volunteer programs in place because of bias that will always exist if that volunteer is from the community (a player). Their volunteers actually have powers though (ie: being able to delete/edit forum posts, being able to chat block players, etc.).
So, either the game sages and the game sage program need to be reviewed, or they should only be seen as "players who look/listen and list stuff like forum threads to forward to game masters to make things organized". Nothing more.
- As mentioned before, it does appear that many excellent threads are not paid attention to. I know that the GM team is very busy, but it would be nice if they could pay attention to more threads. Since Aeria's forums are very organized (in comparison to other forums I have seen), there are excellent discussions occurring outside of General Discussion. Either way, the only threads that are replied to are those that are either extremely critical (negative of course), or written out like a thesis paper (which can be a waste of time sometimes for both the reader and the poster, the same message can be communicated i less words through an open discussion). Look in other parts of the forum, including the suggestion threads, you'll be surprised what you can find.
That's all I can think of for now that's relevant to Aeria overall.