sumewhatsane

Rank 0
sumewhatsane
PostedMar 29, 2013 12:11 am

aggravated

very
Do you have any idea how $*$&*(&$*(& Annoying it is to sort all the passwords and emails out for 4 accounts !!??!! X___X absolutely ridiculous to do this with such little warning. account security blah blah blah you just ticced me off thats about it.

Advertisement

khamia123

Rank 0
PostedMar 29, 2013 1:24 am
been waiting for 8 hours for the reply in my e mail on what to do..,
i cant log-in in my main account.,
whats going on here?

AntonBasson

Rank 1
PostedMar 29, 2013 1:34 am
Thank you for this post Superman0X & i have changed passwords, again Wink

crazy4ever1

Rank 2
crazy4ever1
PostedMar 29, 2013 1:50 am
omg .. i forgot password from my email adress and now i can´t log in with my char . i have there so many OPs please give my old password back PM me for give username thanks :/

twofighterx

Rank 0
PostedMar 29, 2013 2:15 am

password

so unfair
i know you guys are busy but can you please get back to me....and can you give me back my old passwords to my accounts. we did not have enough time to reset our passwords!!! like HELP!!!

sIink

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
sIink
PostedMar 29, 2013 2:18 am
khamia123 wrote:
been waiting for 8 hours for the reply in my e mail on what to do..,
i cant log-in in my main account.,
whats going on here?  

To answer your question:

Superman0X wrote:

Accounts with recent activity that indicates a compromise have been reset to ensure their security. DO NOT reuse the same password!

If you can not use the password reset page (because you dont have access to the email), submit an account recovery ticket to get the email on the account changed. You should ALWAYS have a valid email on your account.  

• Please be patient and read this to determine what you can do.
  • Do NOT post any personal information on any forum at all, ever.
  • Posting on the forum will NOT take the place of these steps.

Here is What to Do if you DO still have access to the email associated with the account:

• If you are currently logged into any alternate account, log out of it.
  • Click "Log In" here on aeriagames.com
  • Choose "Forgot Password" and a box will pop up
  • Enter the email associated with your account (or your account name)
  • Now check your email (you may need to check Spam folder!)
  • You will be given a one-time use link to RESET YOUR PASSWORD.
  • Create a NEW password. (Do not use your old one.)
  • If there is no email, then you either missed a step or you are entering the wrong email.

Here is What to Do if you have forgotten or you DO NOT have access to the email associated with the account:

• If you are currently logged into an alternate account, LOG OUT of it.
  • Without being logged in to any account, fill out this Recover a Lost Account ticket.
  • Answer all questions to the best of your ability and as accurately as possible.
  • You will need to provide a new email address in the appropriate box. It will need to be an email that is NOT associated with any other aeriagames.com account.
  • If you do not know how to find your ip address, you can find it here.
  • In the message portion:
    ***Include account details such as character names, levels, classes.
    ***Include details about gear.
    ***Describe what your account name stands for and
    ***Include the country of origin where your account was created.
  • After you click "Send," you should immediately receive an automated reply to the new email that you provided, that will confirm you sent the RT correctly. (Check your Spam folder!)
  • If you did not receive an automated reply, then you missed a step in this procedure.
  • Expect to wait up to 48 hours for a GM response. Tickets are handled in the order that they are received.

zubi_manutd

Rank 0
PostedMar 29, 2013 2:24 am

Account Password

W.T.F. is going on?
Okay so new password and stuff? i was able to get on ava today morning and now i cant anymore! wtf! i tried resetting my password for my account and it wont let me. when i click the link it says i am not authorized to enter my own profile to edit my info. this is my alt i am using to post on the forums. my main is iVaneGuard. new secruity update? i will be **** pissed if this new update somehow got my account hacked!

sIink

sIink
PostedMar 29, 2013 2:26 am

Re: Account Password

zubi_manutd wrote:
Okay so new password and stuff? i was able to get on ava today morning and now i cant anymore! wtf! i tried resetting my password for my account and it wont let me. when i click the link it says i am not authorized to enter my own profile to edit my info. this is my alt i am using to post on the forums. my main is iVaneGuard. new secruity update? i will be **** pissed if this new update somehow got my account hacked!  

Please read the post right above the one where you just now posted. Full details are right there.

kameko18

Rank 0
PostedMar 29, 2013 2:27 am
I want my password back too XD cant login on my Alt email annymore XD
This is also another account
QQ

sIink

sIink
PostedMar 29, 2013 2:29 am
kameko18 wrote:
i have the very same thing!