Lightlord01

Rank 2
Lightlord01
PostedMar 28, 2013 3:30 pm

Frag Fusion Questions

Request some GM insight and testing
Here are the questions I have about Frag Fusion

1. Is there a limit to how many time you can do frag fusion?
2. We have 2 types of gains...Base stat gains (White Stats) and enhancements stat gains (green stats) from +1-+15 the weapon to be merged into the frag)...
is any of this lost when a frag is upgraded? is any of this lost when a frag becomes a newer frag version? i.e. the next version that uses ruefuls? Which gets a different name other than Perfect Auguric.
3.Can a screen be posted of both the i.e. Perfect Auguric V frag and a slayer +14 enhanced merged weapon. With before and after ss of the final end result. Im going to request that a GM do this part of the testing and ss.

Then upgrade it to the next frag level i.e. VI to see if the fusion gains are lost.

Thanks

LL

Advertisement

GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedMar 28, 2013 8:00 pm

Re: Frag Fusion Questions

Currently this is the info we have from the developer:

Looking to further improve your Fragarach? With the new Fragarach Fusion system, you may now transfer weapon attributes to your Fragarach! In order to fuse weapon stats to your Fragarach, your Fragarach must first be refined to 100%. For every refine attempt, 10 Purified Crystals and 88 Fragarach Refinement Crystals are required, in which the refinement level will be raised by 2%. Once your Fragarach has reached a refinement level of 100%, it may then be fused. Fragarach fusion requires your Fragarach, any weapon (that can be used by your class) and 2 Fragarach Shards. Fragarach Refinement Crystals may be purchased in the Item Shop. For more details on this new system, simply click the Frageron Forge button in your Inventory.  

We will try and test when resources permit to see if we can clarify anything else.

Lightlord01

Rank 2
Lightlord01
PostedMar 28, 2013 8:21 pm

GMtk421 wrote:
Currently this is the info we have from the developer:

Looking to further improve your Fragarach? With the new Fragarach Fusion system, you may now transfer weapon attributes to your Fragarach! In order to fuse weapon stats to your Fragarach, your Fragarach must first be refined to 100%. For every refine attempt, 10 Purified Crystals and 88 Fragarach Refinement Crystals are required, in which the refinement level will be raised by 2%. Once your Fragarach has reached a refinement level of 100%, it may then be fused. Fragarach fusion requires your Fragarach, any weapon (that can be used by your class) and 2 Fragarach Shards. Fragarach Refinement Crystals may be purchased in the Item Shop. For more details on this new system, simply click the Frageron Forge button in your Inventory.  

We will try and test when resources permit to see if we can clarify anything else.  

Yep we noes dis parts already.

Any thing you can add from testing will be greatly appreciated ^^

Ty Ty

LL

GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedMar 29, 2013 11:10 am

[quote="Lightlord01"

Ty Ty

LL[/quote]

Dont get mad if I ask you to walk me through exactly what you want tested and how Very Happy Dont want to mess up the results you're looking for

Bluered1822

Rank 2
Bluered1822
PostedMar 29, 2013 1:03 pm
its kind of costly dont u think?

Lightlord01

Rank 2
Lightlord01
PostedMar 30, 2013 11:56 am

GMtk421 wrote:
[quote="Lightlord01"

Ty Ty

LL  

Dont get mad if I ask you to walk me through exactly what you want tested and how Very Happy Dont want to mess up the results you're looking for[/quote]

How can I get mad at a GM trying to help? ^^

Thank you for your help with the testing TK.

Here is what I consider a good test.

The goal is to determine if any green or white stat gains from fusion are lost during a frag being forged (i.e. VI to VII t) and a frag being upgraded to the next type(i.e. Superior to Perfect).
The next thing is to determine if we have the traditional 5 Generation Limit.
The only thing we wont know is if any upgrade from perfect to the next frag version will be lost.

1. Have +12 Superior Frag VI (show screen shot)

2. Have Slayer Weapon +1 or greater (show screen shot)

3. Fuse Slayer Weapon with +12 Superior frag VI (screen shot results) This will show us whats gained in the fusion process.

4. Forge +12 Fused Superior Frag VI to +13 Fused Superior Frag VII and then to Perfect Auguric Frag +0 (show Screen shot) This will show if anything is lost in the forging process

5. Make Perfect Frag I +11 and forge to Perfect II (post Screen shot) this will show if anything is lost going to next frag type

6. Take Perfect Frag II +11 and fuse with 6x w/ 6ea slayers weapons total( post screen shot of final) this will indicate if there are limits to the amount of fusion attempts and what how the cumulative fusion gains are added..

This will result in a total of 7 fusions, if there are no fusion restrictions. Please provide feed back on anything noteworthy and if something isnt possible to perform.

Thank you again!

LL

Lightlord01

Rank 2
Lightlord01
PostedApr 08, 2013 11:49 pm
I added a fusion guide to the self help section

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=15958135#15958135

a301984

Rank 0
PostedApr 27, 2013 8:01 am
ive gotten my perfect frag 100% refined n fused the orange slayer sword to it.
the 100% refinement stayed but when i tried to fuse 2nd orange slayer sword to it it did nothing. my perfect frag was +5 n my slayer sword was +10*the new stat in brackets only reflected the +5 from the perfect frag so the enchantment lvl on the second sword in my opinion doesnt matter. i also refined it a lil bit before i upgraded it to next step of perfect(1-2) and didnt loose any refinement either.