Awesome
Sounds awesome! Game Sages are great!
Advertisement

CBeardog

Rank 0
PostedApr 24, 2013 1:28 pm

GS Application

Step 3
I have completed the previous steps f the application process.
Game- Golden Age, Server- Leviathan, In game name- Noelle
As a player of Aeria Games I feel a GS must endure many players judgments and are under a lot of pressure on a daily basis. GSs' must keep cool and help as any players as they are able to. They can help a player by sending them the link to a helpful guide or by explaining the the steps of the game. GSs' should gather information from players on what they would like to see and come up with events that fit the desire of the players.

Tesral

Rank 0
PostedApr 24, 2013 2:37 pm

feedback

in support of CBeardog
Noelle has been an active, helpful player on the new server, giving a lot of advice and answering questions. She has a sense of humor that helps make the game more fun so I think she would be a great choice for a game sage.

Nathan81823

Rank 0
PostedApr 24, 2013 6:15 pm
All though i have only known noelle for a short amount of time she has proven to be one of the most helpful and lighthearted people on the game shes always willing to help out a friend,noob or stranger and would make a great addition to the aeria team as our newest GS Very Happy

MisterChief84

Rank 0
PostedDec 23, 2013 7:27 pm
Eden eternal-Kaiyaza-Diamond

Ever Game Sage must be confident, trusted, and smart to help out others. Sages should also put aside their personal interests to help others find their comforts.

Jorgeman

Rank 0
Jorgeman
PostedMar 19, 2014 5:40 am
Game: Eden Eternal
Server: Diamond Server
Username: JorgeM94

A good GS is one that can handle the chaos that can sometimes be brought about by players arguing on world chat, peer or even directly to them. They should be able to keep a calm mind and be ready to answer the queries of those in need. As the GMs are not always around and some things can be sorted without the need of a ticket. They should also be able to run minor events such as questionnaires for prizes. Or assisting a GM when they are running events

Neritti

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Neritti
PostedMar 19, 2014 8:05 am
Jorgeman please check your PM. Smile