redway

Rank 0
PostedMar 27, 2013 4:45 pm

lose honer and win

really this game like my as... just for gases and sh.. ,, really i still not get how i lone 200 honer , and and when i win i only get max 35 honer !!! ,, we fight and fight and fight then some1 in 1 single kill take all the honer 195 - 200 ,, how its that ?
really i'm not Vs to be kill , but i need to know .
Also about the Astros ,, my Astro " Enhanced Deflection" = 10 % chance to reflect 50% of damage received , cause 50 k damage at the most , please tell me that a big lie or what its means , cos its really its lie
Advertisement

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedMar 28, 2013 3:40 am

Re: lose honer and win

Kill higher rank people you get more honor that way. Killing people at or below your honor you gain the base honor. People below you will take more honor away from you also when you're on a killing streak you lose more honor.

It means it has a cap of that it can deflect at most 50,000 Damage in a single hit. IE if you have lvl 5 Deflection being at 50% someone hits you for 200k max it will deflect is 50k not 100k.

Cacuga

Rank 1
Cacuga
PostedMar 28, 2013 6:31 am
Open you inventory, click on VIP, then on VIP benefits and level comparision. Now go down till you reach "Decrease Honor lost", in this line go right to the end and you will notice why you lose that amount of honor. Yes, they want you to be a level 9 VIP or just too much overpowered to lose, pick the one you like more.

I didn't understand the question about the astral but it works like Saveric said, you hace a chance to reflect a X% amount of the damage a player causes to you but there is a limit on the amount reflected. However, if you take a min to think on it carefully the 50k max is more than enought, i'm just lv50 but i think it's impossible a player does 100.000 damage on you with one hit to reflect 50.000 back, this cap of 50.000 is more for WB battles where you can eat 1kk in one special attack from boss and i think this astrals work here cause in one of those attacks i saw how the boss took 50k damage back.

Saveric

Saveric
PostedMar 28, 2013 7:30 am
Cacuga wrote:

I didn't understand the question about the astral but it works like Saveric said, you hace a chance to reflect a X% amount of the damage a player causes to you but there is a limit on the amount reflected. However, if you take a min to think on it carefully the 50k max is more than enought, i'm just lv50 but i think it's impossible a player does 100.000 damage on you with one hit to reflect 50.000 back, this cap of 50.000 is more for WB battles where you can eat 1kk in one special attack from boss and i think this astrals work here cause in one of those attacks i saw how the boss took 50k damage back.  

Not impossible, wait till later in the game. There's players on the original servers with over 190k hp and can hit using specials for around 120k-190k to players. This change like the Regeneration Astral change is prep for end game.

World Boss deflection astral doesn't give you extra gold/daru when it procs.

Cacuga

Rank 1
Cacuga
PostedMar 28, 2013 9:55 am
I know doesn't give extra gold/daru but procs, if there wasn't a cap for the amount you can reflect with a level 7 astral you can send back 700k damage if you get hited for 1kk, it will go down really quickly.

Just curious, what are the original servers? i'm not saying don't believe you but in the cross-servers ranks i can't see people with those numbers.

Saveric

Saveric
PostedMar 28, 2013 10:08 am
Cacuga wrote:
I know doesn't give extra gold/daru but procs, if there wasn't a cap for the amount you can reflect with a level 7 astral you can send back 700k damage if you get hited for 1kk, it will go down really quickly.

Just curious, what are the original servers? i'm not saying don't believe you but in the cross-servers ranks i can't see people with those numbers.  

Our cross server ranks show us and one other publisher in it. The only people we fight are also other English servers.

Original servers are by 7Road the developer and are chinese servers.

Cacuga

Rank 1
Cacuga
PostedMar 28, 2013 10:13 am
Ok thanks, gonna try to get in on one of this servers, now you make me really curious to see those players.