20%93 Votes
10%45 Votes
1 (Poor)
35%161 Votes
Total Votes :: 450 Votes

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
PostedMar 27, 2013 8:08 pm
4. We had a good update this month, but it could be better if we had a new map implemented but yeah still good and without too many issues after the Update.

We also had this new EXP Boost Event (At least after maintenance -> +50% EXP) which allow us to level up faster, the Play Time events are also decent but some rewards are not sent out but yeah we still have the chance to play for example 1 hour and receive 5.000€.

The GM's are pretty good aswell, but also too bad GMDevo left us to Soldier Front 2 but well someone have to manage the new FPS Game that everybody have good hopes on.

Advertisement

kalinXange

Rank 2
PostedMar 27, 2013 8:30 pm
I Vote: 2, for A.V.A (Alliance of Valiant Arms)

Why?:

1. The game need unless lag and more stability on bug's/error's

2. The game is full of hackers (http://avahackers.webs.com/blacklist)

3. The GM's are pretty good one's and make awsome events like +50% EXP and Supply (GM Bonus)

4. The GM's need more "brain" because by putting some guns on Shop (FR-F2 Xmas, Kriss Super V Xmas, Mosin Roswell or FG42 Roswell) will earn much more money then on loot wheel and Tired Spender.

Technature

Rank 5
Technature
PostedMar 27, 2013 8:47 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
JornAnderson wrote:
Less 1s, I guess there's more new people voting and the others gave up.  

Or maybe times have changed, and the situations have improved.  

That slaps me on the knee.

Ever wonder how Technature lives the life of a soldier?How about asking a person that doesn't actually exist questions? Then drop by Technature's blog and drop a letter.

Mocarze

Rank 1
Mocarze
PostedMar 27, 2013 9:42 pm
I'm an ex-GunZ player, having started in 2006, and I absolutely loved the beta at Aeria, but I stopped playing immediately afterwards. Just from the comments and news I've heard of and seen, the game is just going downhill.

I've been playing Eden Eternal for just over a year now, and the ticket support is starting to feel hopeless. I *expect* to have to copy and paste my message two or more times to even get a response that doesn't ask for the information I've already provided, highlighted, quotation-marked, separated with tons of whitespace and individual labels about each piece of information, and often repeat this process, reworded, within the same ticket. It looks TERRIBLE when you can send in a ticket saying "I am reporting Player X on the server *Diamond*. Player X has done this and this, which has caused me, Mocarze, to..." with five screenshots and get a ticket response asking for my username and their username to clarify.

Players aren't getting warned nor banned, and gold selling and spamming is as rampant as ever. It takes an average of 10 reports for a player to get banned for something, even with perfect proof. The game has become a sort of playground, with bullies running around and the monitors on strike. I can handle myself decently, but it destroys the community, and I see friends and others quit because of the poor support.

So in conclusion, 1.

Allan the pk

Rank 5
Allan the pk
Fayetteville, North Carolina United States
PostedMar 27, 2013 11:19 pm
I give a 3 for the following reasons. compared to the 1 I gave

So quoting what I said last time here is what happened afterwards in last month and this month.

Allan the pk wrote:

So as a almost 6 year AGE veteran I have this to say.

Aeriagames for the first 3 years were target on. Communication was constant.. Errors were fixed. And they made the games truly for the free while those who did pay. Their hard earned cash has gone toward what they have payed. Game advertisements. upkeep of the game. In game events. And demolition of cheaters.. Idk what happened after that however, I think it is time to review history.

So with that said DWO when it was first released was just as stated in above I liked that... However it seems you guys do what you must to get some players but once you got whatever the goal was for a player base it seems you just forget about the game and figure it will live. But now everything That should be done for a game to live and a positive player base has been forgotten.
So those certain things that have clearly been forgotten I have stated in the below..

I hope to see a change in these btw. And it will pain me to see this game die off. It has so much more potential than it is credited for seeing as there is no other game like it. It isn't like those stupid push a button wait for animation games this game is very skill based and if given the right treatment I strongly believe we can recover better than ever.

~ Allan

DWO yet again completely forgotten.......................................................................................

No advertisements whatsoever... or any effort to increase population...

New players? yes some majority of new charachters are those making them for games since most people avoid high ranks.. and also they are made specially for campaign enough said..

Lets not forget lack of GM communication and lack of events and free events for the new players. I am a paying player however doesn't seem like my cash is going toward where it should be going.  

So what improvements did happen that allowed me to give a 3 instead of a 1?

Free event in which free players can take up on.

Quick help service is always welcomed.

To fix rewards if given or forgotten to give them out was very quick.

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedMar 27, 2013 11:44 pm
I still feel as though every game should have it's own individual feedback.So that, if you actually read this poll, you could at least know what to change.

You need to understand that your players (well, most of them) ACTUALLY know what they're talking about. And lets face it, some of them are probably smarter than you. Especially the veterans.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedMar 28, 2013 3:15 am
Gave a 5.
Haven't been checking forums or contacting support so it has been fine.

mrameez786

Rank 5
mrameez786
PostedMar 28, 2013 5:28 am
This time I voted a 4.

Wolfteam is improving quite a bit in terms of:

| New content (Characters, Armour, Weapons etc)
| Cool Events (PlayTime Events, Kill Events, Login Events etc)
| Patching hacks
| Great P.M's (JediMike & Memphis)

As soon as the G.M interaction and balancing issues are resolved, Aeria will get a 5 from me. But as for now things look promising, and voting a 4 seems fair.

lianefloyde

Rank 1
PostedMar 28, 2013 6:46 am
I voted 3 for LC, GMMedic has been awsome but really missing the eater egg hunt Sad which is why I marked it down from a 4.

Game play still needs work, PVP system needs fixing, Drop rate needs sorting, but I still love the game

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedMar 28, 2013 7:48 am
A vote of 5 for me.

The Grand Fantasia Team has been working exceptionally well and have been able to get the job done. They answer questions that are asked and try to find out whats up if they are unsure. I dare say that this team will keep up their good work and continue to assist any players in need in near future.