Chroma11

Rank 0
PostedMar 27, 2013 3:19 pm

Thiil

I have interacted with Thill regularly in-game and on Line (chat app), and have found that he is consistently unbiased and thoroughly helpful whenever anyone asked him questions related to the game. One major thing about Thiil that stood out to me, before AND after I joined his guild, is the refreshingly mature manner in which he interacts with people while keeping a good sense of humor.

He would tirelessly form thorough, well thought-out responses without pretense to those with inquiries, and some of us would jokingly call him a 'robot' due to his efficiency. Despite this, I have never known him to be cold in his professionalism, even during trying situations. I think he truly cares about the community and his public administration background has really helped create some effective mechanisms in communication (in guild, for example), thus bridging the gap between various parties instead of contributing to chaotic miscommunication.

As a player since June 2012, I personally feel that this type of personality and communication style is needed to effectively preserve the relationship between players and management.

- Attaris
Advertisement

Hunter78901

Rank 0
PostedMar 27, 2013 4:05 pm

Thiil

Thiil is my favorite person in ALL of mp. He has helped me since I was new. He taught me the basics of mp bc I didn't know how to set up a team. Thiil is VERY kind and helpful and tons of people know him and respect him including me. He is just the single most kind person I have met in mp and he is fit for the job! 😃

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Etait9269

Rank 0
PostedMar 27, 2013 7:25 pm

Thiil

Thiil has always been a big part in the MP community from the point I joined this amazing game (Christmas break). He always helped people with kindness and efficiency treating everyone with respect.Some people want to be Gs. Because of the power over the other players but Thiil just wants to be Gs. So he can help his community even more. Thiil is one of the most active on the boards for the people running for Gs. He has great responsibility and has what it takes to take the stress and anger from the MP community. Many people including me respect Thiil very much and consider him a big part of the MP community. If you ask me and many others Thiil is definitely the one who should be Gs.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

dbinswanger

Rank 0
PostedMar 28, 2013 9:04 pm

Thiil

Disclaimer, Thiil is my guildleader, so I'm a little biased. I have to say that I respect him a lot and think he's a big part of the community. He's been a big help to me and other guildees as far as sharing strategy and helping with rules, and I've seen him give the same help to other people in public chats. He treats people with respect even when he disagrees with them, and he's been a voice of reason and restraint on the ingame boards.

Thiil is active in under-represented time zones, and he uses an android phone, which would extend the GS's coverage and knowledge base. You should definitely make him a GS.

Khaine_RIP

Rank 2
Khaine_RIP
PostedMar 30, 2013 11:19 am   Last edited by Khaine_RIP on Apr 23, 2013 2:32 am. Edited 2 times in total
Thiil: Positive (-), Good experience and presence, foreign languages, android user.
Mellow: Neutral
Zandor: Positive (-): Realistic, good answer to what is a GS
Dobby: Neutral (-): Immortalis only, only guild running experience.
xNinjaDecode: Neutral (+) [positive if need for Immortalis GS]: Good answers, very active, immortalis only.
Saphiregirlgem [Diamondgem]: Positive (+): Very active, 2 games covered, organised events on forum.
Bomackin: Positive (-): very active and knowledgeable on MP but his answers to some questions are weak
Roreddy: Positive (-): Very active top player in MP, reasonable answers, I am seriously concerned about conflict of interest once GS though.
GearsOfFate: Positive if looking for Pirate maiden GS, Neutral otherwise.
Pollock: Negative: active MP & Immortalis player, good answers however, experience in game showed Pollock on the beggar side of players asking guildies for monsters all the time but not offering much in return (he eventually got kicked from guild for that reason).
Mr.PBoy: Neutral
Kain123: Neutral (-): unconvincing answers
Kaito: Negative: unconvincing answers, terrible level of written English in application shows lack of seriousness.
Shotz: Neutral: too new player but to be considered seriously on next batch of recruitment.
Prismsbro: Negative: would not trust a 12years old for GS even though he has quite good answers.
Awesom1: Neutral
Gannon: Positive: Never came across him in game but very convincing answers and good profile, might be same style as me: monitor things, let the community lead a happy life and step in only if necessary.

Based on that my favourites are (in order):
Diamondgem, Gannon, Bomackin.

J.md1

Rank 0
J.md1
PostedMar 30, 2013 7:20 pm

Little turnout on here

Anyway my feedback
Diamondgem
She is a very helpful player when she needs/wants to be, basically always. She has matured a lot as a player and is a very nice person in the community. She knows the TOS and is aware of issues in the game.
Bomackin
Very active on the in game message board mostly on the more out of control threads. Helpful player as I have seen and a good person who knows the TOS well.
RorreddyGood player who hasn't recently been on the in game message boards much but has been helpful in many cases. He has a large knowledge of the game.

OGBlue

Rank 0
PostedApr 05, 2013 12:58 pm

Mr.PBoy

I believe pboy should have the position. He has helped me and other people in the community numerous times and even made a thread in Monster Paradise to do so. I wouldn't even have a team in the game if it wasn't for him. He also gave me advice and told me to join Darkspawn, a wonderful guild where I grew in Monster Paradise. I also believe sd's rating of him is greatly exaggerated. If pboy really did "harass multiple users, on multiple occasions whether on the message boards in game and or other areas when possible" then wouldn't pboy be banned from Monster Paradise by now? It's just my opinion, but shouldn't GS's (like sd) stop people from harassing others?

-OGBlue

AmazingKain123

Rank 0
PostedApr 12, 2013 4:49 pm

bomackin fir the job!!!

i have seen him so many times on the message board, and on many occasions, he has helped many people!!! including me^_^ hes active, friendly, and helpful, three characteristics tht i believe will make him an amazing gs

Posted By Aeria Mobile

moooio1

Rank 0
moooio1
PostedApr 16, 2013 9:16 pm   Last edited by moooio1 on Apr 22, 2013 7:48 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Diamond

I think diamond she be a game sage she is more helpful then I could ever be plus she is always so kind. I love u GMmochi I'm your biggest fan says my monster paradise name prismsbro

Gannonomiller

Rank 0
PostedApr 19, 2013 8:28 pm

GSFeedback

Even though I am applying as a GS, myself, I have to give all of my support to Roreddy. He is by far the best and smartest player in this game. If you want someone that can help improve the quality of this game, no one knows how to play this game than him. He is incredibly smart, helpful, and a great guy. He would be a very respectful GS and a great addition to the Aeria team.

Thank you for your time,
Gannon

Posted By Aeria Mobile