IHTP

Rank 2
IHTP
PostedMar 27, 2013 3:31 pm
Yea, had to reload, turns out you to authorize ignite this time for it to use your data like username and password
Advertisement

Dragonstarlady

Rank 0
Dragonstarlady
PostedApr 15, 2013 5:02 pm
Well, ignite got taken off my computer last Friday. Far as I'm concerned, it isn't going back on either. Something in the last update of it is causing my system to do the 'blue screen of death' just seconds before it reboots when I'm in a game. And when I wasn't in a game, it was having problems booting up and starting for me.

Sorry Aeria, trying for 20 minutes just to get the computer to boot and boot right just isn't worth the headache to me. Now that it's off, the system is starting just fine and running like it should have been. As I use XP, maybe you should have it more compatible with it? Daughter was having same problem with her computer so just took it off also. Crying or Very sad

IHTP

Rank 2
IHTP
PostedApr 15, 2013 5:21 pm
Guess I've been lucky so far about the only thing I had to do was reload the program

Dragonstarlady

Rank 0
Dragonstarlady
PostedApr 17, 2013 1:57 pm
Strange thing is, I was playing around at work earlier with it. Works just fine on the work computer *snickers* and it has Vista installed. Shocked

IHTP

Rank 2
IHTP
PostedApr 17, 2013 2:29 pm
Don't if it uses IE like Akamai did, and that was one of the problems with the old downloader especially with megaten, you'd have clean both widows and IE temp files if something happened while were DL it, could be the situation here, not likely the window version is the problem, I have win 7 on mine and every now and then have to reload it, especially when it's updated. I know aeria has a lot on resting ignite, maybe they need to have a new group of programmers take a look at it.

BenjikoHoss

Rank 0
PostedMay 04, 2013 8:53 pm
Very disappointed. I was looking forward, as a returning gamer, to playing some of the new games, and because of Ignite I'm afraid of going back to the old classics again as well because of wasting more time. From what I can see ALL over the place, it's horrible and there really is no real fix for the missing login issue. At the least make its use optional until it's useable.

IHTP

Rank 2
IHTP
PostedMay 04, 2013 11:25 pm
Aeria does have a lot riding on ignite, though unless it says it needs ignite then it's ok to download, somebody says at least with Scarlet Blades you don't need it to DL or run, but I haven't found that to be the case, unless you get the game from another source.

BenjikoHoss

Rank 0
PostedMay 05, 2013 1:15 pm
You do have to have ignite for that and Digimon, but not tribes.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

IHTP

Rank 2
IHTP
PostedMay 05, 2013 4:06 pm
Tried Digimon but seemed more a fight game than anything most of the quests seemed pointless and tribes played it in the late 90's obviously a lot changed but it still the same game when I played it as beta when it came with Starseige

ZeroResolve

Rank 0
ZeroResolve
PostedJun 17, 2013 1:36 pm
Honestly,

Sorry not worth downloading other than being forced to has no real purpose.
1st you have to login into ignite but still have to login to aeria game you play as well.
2nd. Links on ignite ie.. Forums and such don't work "url name: cannot be parsed"

So what exactly is the point played shaiya for years w/o ignite no prob.
also hate that lootbox is only on ignite now which i guess answers what ignite does and the reason to move lootbox there was to give the program some sort of use.

Just saying