Rank 0
PostedMar 27, 2013 2:00 pm
smudge it less.
Advertisement

Katovas

Rank 1
Katovas
PostedMar 27, 2013 2:01 pm
nope, that thread is so full im not even looking, plus i have had spend some time with my girl very busy irl so im not so active in forums at the moment. but i do need to finish his siggy >.>

goodone111

Rank 2
goodone111
PostedMar 27, 2013 2:11 pm
Katovas wrote:
nope, that thread is so full im not even looking, plus i have had spend some time with my girl very busy irl so im not so active in forums at the moment. but i do need to finish his siggy >.>  

Razz Lolx

goodone111

Rank 2
goodone111
PostedMar 27, 2013 2:12 pm
Muramana wrote:
smudge it less.  

Okay xD

Katovas

Rank 1
Katovas
PostedMar 27, 2013 2:46 pm
goodone111 wrote:
Muramana wrote:
smudge it less.  

Okay xD  
i saw your submissions they are nice but i think if you watch a few tutorials you could better understand how to make the entire image flow together to make it really nice and flow together well, as for what murmana said you should smudge it less but dont stop. Instead, make like 7 copies, put on scattering, shape dynamics strength to about 30-50 and a smudge brush and then have at it, then change the blending mode to whatever fits. dont forget to add lighting and filters and gradiant maps can do miracles for your work believe it or not. Borders add some flare to it but arent necassary and always include your signature in the corner in a 20% ish opacity so people know its your work (something i forget all the time >_<)

goodone111

Rank 2
goodone111
PostedMar 27, 2013 2:55 pm
Katovas wrote:
goodone111 wrote:
Muramana wrote:
smudge it less.  

Okay xD  
i saw your submissions they are nice but i think if you watch a few tutorials you could better understand how to make the entire image flow together to make it really nice and flow together well, as for what murmana said you should smudge it less but dont stop. Instead, make like 7 copies, put on scattering, shape dynamics strength to about 30-50 and a smudge brush and then have at it, then change the blending mode to whatever fits. dont forget to add lighting and filters and gradiant maps can do miracles for your work believe it or not. Borders add some flare to it but arent necassary and always include your signature in the corner in a 20% ish opacity so people know its your work (something i forget all the time >_<)  

Woah Bro ^^ Thank aloot For the Tips And i will Surely try it out xD thank you again Very Happy