How would you rate Aeria Games Service?

5 (Excellent)
12%57 Votes
4
20%94 Votes
3
20%93 Votes
2
10%45 Votes
1 (Poor)
35%161 Votes
Total Votes :: 450 Votes
Author Message

cmstache

Rank 3
cmstache
Joined
27 Mar 2011
Posts
1333
Location
Greensboro United States
PostedMar 27, 2013 12:14 pm
qawsar wrote:
Zimmey17 wrote:
Its hilarious how people are voting "5" because a GM/PM has been reassigned to game they left in bad shape in the first place. fail logic  


Mmmm if you mean LO, certainly leaving it in a bad shape is a horrible thing, but to see that a GM/PM has been reassigned here after seeing someone's feedback on last months thread is great! Their also doing a rather amazing job now Smile
I don't see why people should base this months score on what they gave last month, and even then this is a large improvement Smile

But that's just me, assuming your talking about LO Smile  



It's a selfish vote. You shouldn't vote based on where the GM/PMs get moved. It just means one game gets a possibility of getting better at the expense of another. You have to look at the core of "why" games are doing bad, and it pretty much falls on upper management.

Advertisement

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
Joined
03 Apr 2007
Posts
3592
Location
NYC United States
PostedMar 27, 2013 12:40 pm
cmstache wrote:
It's a selfish vote. You shouldn't vote based on where the GM/PMs get moved. It just means one game gets a possibility of getting better at the expense of another. You have to look at the core of "why" games are doing bad, and it pretty much falls on upper management.  


Ahhh I see your point! However the staff that did get moved are specialists, and that's primarily their job o.o

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
Joined
05 Nov 2011
Posts
17610
Location
Las Vegas, Nevada; United States
PostedMar 27, 2013 12:45 pm
JornAnderson wrote:
Less 1s, I guess there's more new people voting and the others gave up.  


Or maybe times have changed, and the situations have improved.

kakashi plz

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
Joined
27 Nov 2010
Posts
4204
Location
Retired Community Lover, New Zealand
PostedMar 27, 2013 1:36 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
JornAnderson wrote:
Less 1s, I guess there's more new people voting and the others gave up.  


Or maybe times have changed, and the situations have improved.  


Or maybe they haven't. Much.

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
Joined
13 Aug 2010
Posts
6469
Location
The Gym Canada
PostedMar 27, 2013 2:13 pm
Im giving a 3-4ish...

WolfTeam is getting whole lot better. Bringing back our King (Memphis) is the best thing that happened in WT History. Now with Jedi and Memphis working together WT will be in a good shape again.

Also, More events are constantly happening, and thats a good thing. Events in WolfTeam are fun and exciting. Hope this keeps on happening.

As for the hackers, hope they go away soon. But Im pretty sure with our WT Staff they will take care of it, and wipe ALL the hackers in game.

Hope this keeps up. I like what im seeing.

BestOfAllNoobs

Rank 4
BestOfAllNoobs
Joined
07 Jul 2011
Posts
2164
Location
Philadelphia United States
PostedMar 27, 2013 2:55 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
JornAnderson wrote:
Less 1s, I guess there's more new people voting and the others gave up.  


Or maybe times have changed, and the situations have improved.  

no shot

*Insert witty signature here*

ijjimilan

Rank 4
ijjimilan
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
1764
Location
Quest_xD S2 United Kingdom
PostedMar 27, 2013 3:19 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
JornAnderson wrote:
Less 1s, I guess there's more new people voting and the others gave up.  


Or maybe times have changed, and the situations have improved.  

L0L

GunZ Stats website: http://gunzstats.vacau.com

minuzaki

Rank 4
Joined
08 Mar 2010
Posts
1620
Location
Hell. Denmark
PostedMar 27, 2013 4:54 pm
I will say this.

I see less people "complaining". I don't know if this is because they gave up, or the Aeria team might actually be doing something. Recently, GM activity was re-introduced to Grand Fantasia after about a year and a half of nearly no events, or even seeing a GM.

But, with every other one of Aeria's games...I'm not entirely sure. I have played Grand Fantasia, Eden Eternal (horrid GS's there except for when Amigo was on the team, Spongeycashew seems good though.)DWO, DKO, Shaiya, and Last Chaos.

I had heard from a friend that Last Chaos and Shaiya was bad. Now, me being a newbie at the time, I wasn't exactly observant, but I did notice a number of players complaining of horrible communication.

What I have to say to Aeria, your first step is to FIX YOUR COMMUNICATION WITH YOUR PLAYERS ALL AROUND.I'd be stupidly biased if I said Aeria was doing better because some GM's are actually doing their jobs. But at the moment, you have to fix your company all around. Not just your newer shiny games.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

MightySiQin

Rank 2
Joined
09 Mar 2012
Posts
539
Location
Silent Hills Russia
PostedMar 27, 2013 5:32 pm
ijjimilan wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
JornAnderson wrote:
Less 1s, I guess there's more new people voting and the others gave up.  


Or maybe times have changed, and the situations have improved.  

L0L  



l_Ol_ x2
4s and 5s are mostly giving by Gunz community.
These people are easy to get fooled.

n40m1

Rank 2
n40m1
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
471
Location
Atlanta United States
PostedMar 27, 2013 7:51 pm
1.

For these reasons:

GunZ: The Duel

- Lack of a Clan HUD/Website; We've been asking for this for almost a year.
- Lack of GM communication. GM's used to be able to participate in our events, now it's almost like they're non-existent.
- Lack of knowledge about hacks/exploits in GunZ. Hackers have been getting away with certain exploits and hacks since Aeria acquired the game.
- Gullible GM's (Getting scammed by players for accounts/items. [This can also be fixed with more GS communication])
- Slow prize payouts for events.
- Unreleased items for the item mall. (Been a year and some months)
- Item of the day inconstancy. (Pretty much a new item of the day every other day.)

List goes on and on and on.

TL;DR - Communicate with your GS's regularly and let the idea's sink in. We can't do this without you. :[ </3

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: