Zealot1312

Rank 1
Zealot1312
PostedMar 27, 2013 11:36 am
CollinEvan wrote:
Zealot1312 wrote:
Nice post for attention. But you'll be back.  

I know way too many people who have left, permanently, to show that is quite a failed statement.  

He can just leave. No need to come to the forums and seek attention from people in hopes that we'll give a **** about them leaving, because we won't lol. Inb4 lock.
Advertisement

CollinEvan

Rank 2
PostedMar 27, 2013 11:59 am
Zealot, you quote my post, which pertains to people not returning , then prattle on about about attention seeking. You missed the point of my post completely.

Who cares of attention seeking? Big deal. The point is the fact that most people who quit, if they state in the the forums or not, do NOT return.

Kalashnikovaa

Rank 4
Kalashnikovaa
PostedMar 27, 2013 12:13 pm
CollinEvan wrote:
Zealot, you quote my post, which pertains to people not returning , then prattle on about about attention seeking. You missed the point of my post completely.

Who cares of attention seeking? Big deal. The point is the fact that most people who quit, if they state in the the forums or not, do NOT return.  

False.
Just because you know people who "perma" quit does not mean that counts as the majority of the community unless you're implying you're some in game pimp who knows every single person personally.

No, you don't.

Fact of the matter is, on ANY game, most people who do quit usually end up coming back at one point or another, whether its weeks, months, years, or on a completely different character for a short amount of time. Doesn't mean everyone is like that, but that's just how it goes, stating otherwise is really just a laughable statement to anyone who has actually been apart of multiple gaming communities. ~_~

I'm pretty sure the main point of Zealots post though was that these topics are really only a cry for attention, and that usually its these people who do make the topics are usually rage quitting (whether they say so or not) and want attention for their reasons. You don't need to post a topic on the forums to inform the people who matter to you in game that you're leaving, no matter how big or small part of the community you are.

Of course, this is just personal opinions. ~*

JornAnderson

Rank 1
JornAnderson
PostedMar 27, 2013 12:23 pm
Or they think they're worth something to the community. Delusions and Rage can be represented similarly!