itsjoyjason

Rank 0
PostedMar 27, 2013 8:46 am

Guys pls

WARNING! Humorous Rant. This MAY offend some people.
Guys pls

If you're going to attack my weak 28000 defense crew, please do it right.
In just one guild brawl, I was attacked 6 times, and I "repelled the enemy" 4 times.

It really really makes me look like a noob when my Brawl points to Win ratio is plummeted because you fail against my defense crew, so please don't do it. Seriously. I went from 1700+ BP/win to less than 600 BP/win because you lost to me. That's not funny. Now my guild members will laugh at me, throw stones at me, label me as a jug spammer/noob/no-life and all those good insults and I couldn't do anything but cut myself.

Then I'll have to cry in real life from being rejected by my own friends. If you're trying to ruin my life, that would be a good idea.

I'm sure I'm not the only one like this. Every time you attack a crew and lose, you are ruining their lives bit by bit.

Thank you for your attention.

*bows elegantly*
Advertisement

allenw96

Rank 0
allenw96
PostedMar 27, 2013 11:17 am
Honestly, if you have a problem with people attacking you a lot you should just get a better defensive crew.

GearsOfFate

Rank 0
GearsOfFate
PostedMar 27, 2013 11:41 am
You got some free wins and you're complaining? ...

o.O

itsjoyjason

Rank 0
PostedMar 27, 2013 12:12 pm
GearsOfFate wrote:
You got some free wins and you're complaining? ...

o.O  

It's supposed to be a joke post, haha.

Yeah, I'm happy about the free wins, and I'm kinda rubbing salt in the wound by making fun of the players who attacked me but still lost (sometimes multiple times). Hence, may offend SOME people.

allenw96 wrote:
Honestly, if you have a problem with people attacking you a lot you should just get a better defensive crew.  

As stated, this was simply a joke post.
I'll be honest though, I'm actually kinda happy I'm attacked, because my defense is too strong for a beginner, but not worth attacking for a high leveled player. This kinda made me lonely in guild brawls where I was never attacked LOL