ejmoore597

Rank 0
PostedMar 27, 2013 6:26 am

Not getting recovery emails, Help!

I'm not getting recovery emails to my account. ( other email)
I forgot my pw so I tried to get a recovery email so I can reset my account, but when I type In my email I go check and It's not there. I've tried more than several times but It's getting nowhere. Can someone tell what's wrong?
Advertisement

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedMar 27, 2013 7:14 am
Check your spam mail/junk folder. If it's not there, check to see if you have Aeria blacklisted or blocked so they can't send you e-mails. If this is not the case, you might be checking the wrong e-mail account. Make sure you're checking the one attached to the account in question.

If you still can't reset your password, you'll have to send in an Recovery RT here. Try to include as much of the following information as possible:

1) Your full name
2) The email attached to the account
3) An alternate email we may attach to the account (please make sure you have access to this email and it is NOT currently attached to any Aeria account)
4) Your IP address (WAN IP ADDRESS)
5) The Last time you logged onto the account
6) Character information (names of all the characters on the account along with the gear and levels)
7) Where you live
8) Any AP transactions you made with the account
9) The name of the account in question
10) What does the account name mean/ stand for?
11) Country of origin this account was created in.

If you can provide enough information to prove the account is yours, they will help you recover it. Good luck with your issue~