35%161 Votes
Total Votes :: 450 Votes

ijjiSpec

Rank 2
ijjiSpec
PostedMar 26, 2013 7:23 pm
Overall score : 3

GunZ score: 1

Why? You completely neglected it; we only had 1 update since the merge and the main reason the player base is still active is because our current gamesages are using their free time to organize tournaments while you guys are just giving us pointless promotions once in a while. While we're at it, we spent countless of months giving feedback and basically pleading to have more GM-PM/community interaction but nothing has been done, no effort has been shown. At this point, I honestly think it would be better to simply drop the game instead of giving us hope that it will change when clearly it won't. It's time to move on I guess?

Scarlet blade: 4

Fantastic community, decent events for a CB, awesome game. My only issues is some gold ads I've seen for like 2-4 days that didn't seem to get banned. This being said, I sincerely hope it won't be like that in the OB and there will be an increase of moderation.
Advertisement

pillihp

Rank 1
pillihp
PostedMar 26, 2013 8:36 pm
Soldier Front

I give this month a 3, even thought they got rid of all of the public hacks, there are still some private ones unmatched, those hacks are even more deadlier than the publics. Overall, this month wasn't that bad.

The_Judge92

Rank 1
PostedMar 26, 2013 10:19 pm
I voted poor, In shaiya.. Services becomes lame, Many Got scammed cus of new way of enchanting system, economy still nice though but, I hope the PWL and PAL trade will be fixed someday.

Keikain

Rank 3
Keikain
PostedMar 26, 2013 10:38 pm
Voted 3 as a matter of tentative optimism regarding SB's closed beta and some fun events on GA.

Things like GA still having Christmas decorations up and being called a Digimon Master in a ticket for a completely unrelated game, though, show there's always improvements to be made.

MightySiQin

Rank 2
PostedMar 27, 2013 4:44 am
minuzaki wrote:
I forgot to add something.

Stop banning users who are addressing issues with your company. If you can't handle the truth, then you honestly can't run a company. I've seen about 5 users get banned for giving constructive criticism. This has to stop.  

Those for whom can't read well.

ijjimilan

Rank 4
ijjimilan
PostedMar 27, 2013 7:55 am
rating 1.
gunz has been left hanging since the moment you bought it. put it out of its misery and drop it.
rubbish gm team and gs team in gunz.

scarlet blade is only getting good reviews because its new.

GunZ Stats website: http://gunzstats.vacau.com

blueskyboi91

Rank 5
blueskyboi91
PostedMar 27, 2013 8:26 am
vote 1

on twelvesky2 promotion is not good at all...
GM dont care about player
Not much update

yaseenmalik

Rank 4
yaseenmalik
PostedMar 27, 2013 10:20 am
Hey!

For the first time in years I gave you 5 because you brought back Memphis to Wolfteam...! Smile Wolffteam still dying but who knows, it might get saved.

JornAnderson

Rank 1
JornAnderson
PostedMar 27, 2013 10:40 am
Less 1s, I guess there's more new people voting and the others gave up.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedMar 27, 2013 11:37 am
Zimmey17 wrote:
Its hilarious how people are voting "5" because a GM/PM has been reassigned to game they left in bad shape in the first place. fail logic  

Mmmm if you mean LO, certainly leaving it in a bad shape is a horrible thing, but to see that a GM/PM has been reassigned here after seeing someone's feedback on last months thread is great! Their also doing a rather amazing job now Smile
I don't see why people should base this months score on what they gave last month, and even then this is a large improvement Smile

But that's just me, assuming your talking about LO Smile