xIRAQx

Rank 0
xIRAQx
PostedMar 25, 2013 8:11 pm

Requesting urgent help please. Erorr code 0xE019100B

0xE019100B error occurs.
Dear all, please help me to solve this problem.

This 0xE019100B error occurs, keeps showing and telling me to turn off third party program.
I don't know what program that I should be turning off...

All I had on is Raid call and I have tried to restart my laptop about 3 times and still the same.

However I have re-downloaded the game again and I did not use raid call but still the same Sad

Little help please <3

Thank you all

Love is what we were born with not fear! Fear is just an imagination & pictures in our brain.
Advertisement

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
PostedMar 25, 2013 8:31 pm
Hey xIRAQx,

For connection issues, the first few things you should try is the following:

Disable your Anti-Virus

Disable your Firewall.

If that does not work, than take a look at this thread:

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1809523

And try the program CCleaner. It cleans out your browser cache and registry as well as deleted extraneous files and programs. It will not only help you get ingame, it will make your entire internet experience much better than it currently is.

You might also what to try Game Booster. It is a program that will close all of the excess programs that you are running and which may be conflicting with AVA. It is free and it will help you get more FPS ingame as well.

Hope this helps.

xIRAQx

Rank 0
xIRAQx
PostedMar 25, 2013 8:42 pm
Thank you very much for your help. I will do all the things that you told me about.
Thank you again and have a great day.

Love is what we were born with not fear! Fear is just an imagination & pictures in our brain.

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
PostedMar 26, 2013 7:56 pm
xIRAQx wrote:
Thank you very much for your help. I will do all the things that you told me about.
Thank you again and have a great day.  

No problem, let me know if it works.

FNTPS

Rank 2
FNTPS
PostedMar 26, 2013 8:07 pm

Re: Requesting urgent help please. Erorr code 0xE019100B

0xE019100B error occurs.
Just do what the GS says or disable all your background running programs and restart your computer, you should be fine. That happens a lot, eventually even if you open firefox or Microsoft word you get the same result of error code as hacker LOL

Cheers <3

xIRAQx wrote:
Dear all, please help me to solve this problem.

This 0xE019100B error occurs, keeps showing and telling me to turn off third party program.
I don't know what program that I should be turning off...

All I had on is Raid call and I have tried to restart my laptop about 3 times and still the same.

However I have re-downloaded the game again and I did not use raid call but still the same Sad

Little help please <3

Thank you all  

Do what you feel deep in your heart that it is right.