Could you tell them what you had on the account for them to give it back to you cause it seems when I email aeriagames they dont do anything and iv'e given them my ip address and they know that iv'e been on this computer and bought things I dont know why its taking so long.
To recover an account, you need to send in a ticket via this; Recover A Lost Account.
Try to include as much as this information as possible~
1) Your full name
2) The email attached to the account
3) An alternate email we may attach to the account (please make sure you have access to this email and it is NOT currently attached to any Aeria account)
4) Your IP address (WAN IP ADDRESS)
5) The Last time you logged onto the account
6) Character information (names of all the characters on the account along with the gear and levels)
7) Where you live
8) Any AP transactions you made with the account
9) The name of the account in question
10) What does the account name mean/ stand for?
11) Country of origin this account was created in.
If you can provide enough information to prove the account is yours, they will help you recover it. Good luck with your issue.