ShaneHull

Rank 0
ShaneHull
PostedMar 26, 2013 1:38 pm

Site Object mobs (Jelly Rabbits)

Please forgive me if I am completely wrong here, but today I have suddenly noticed these mobs called "Site object"'s popping up around the place, I typed their names into google to see what it was and nothing came up. I also killed a few and they dropped these items called "Commando Easter egg", now this is what I am getting at, are these mobs fresh in today with the maintenance for an Easter event that is coming up because I haven't seen anything about a new event yet? Or I may be just be blind and they've always been there.... >.<

Only really made this topic because I've just started going on forums and I thought this would be a fairly decent topic to start me off ^.^.
Advertisement

hopeflow

Rank 3
hopeflow
PostedMar 26, 2013 1:44 pm
Oh the bunnies ^__^ And as you've said, they drop an item called Commando Easter Egg. It's for the Easter event which was recently introduced after the maint, click this link to find out more: Easter Event

ShaneHull

Rank 0
ShaneHull
PostedMar 26, 2013 1:55 pm
hopeflow wrote:
Oh the bunnies ^__^ And as you've said, they drop an item called Commando Easter Egg. It's for the Easter event which was recently introduced after the maint, click this link to find out more: Easter Event  

Oh thanks, thought I made a right idiot out of my self for a minute there. :p

| Server: Venus, Name: Clarity, Class: Whipper, Level: 27, Faction: Royal Guard |

hopeflow

Rank 3
hopeflow
PostedMar 26, 2013 2:30 pm
Oh no you didn't xD Don't worry, you're not the only one who is confused :3 And asking questions when you don't know the answer for it is good cause you learn through asking! \o/