lolyman2

Rank 0
PostedMar 12, 2013 8:54 am

New Server - when?

Hii

I want to jump back into ddtank, so i wanted to ask when is a new Server coming out approx. ?
Advertisement

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedMar 12, 2013 11:02 am
Pegasus was released like a few weeks ago, and there aren't that many players there, around 1.5k actives if that much, so i suppose its gonna take another month or so for a new server.

It also depends on a lot of things, whenever they decide to merge the older servers, and if there are any upcoming content since they do like to release the new servers after new content so players can enjoy it from the start.

toxictrauma01

Rank 3
toxictrauma01
PostedMar 12, 2013 5:31 pm
Stay tuned to the forums, in regards to a new server. If there is any announcement/news regarding a new server, it will be posted here (in the forums).

Persephone321

Rank 0
Persephone321
PostedMar 26, 2013 11:06 am

Good question.

IDK. I'm also waiting on a new server. I used to play DDTank on another site but life made it impossible to play for a while. When I returned everyone I knew was M.I.A. I heard that Aeriagames is WAY more active than that site so I decided to come here. I'm going to try to reach my old friends through facebook and see if they want to come here too. I just want to start out on even footing instead of jumping into an active server. I joined Aeria now so I can a) watch the forums for a new server and b) see if I can find any of my old friends who also play on this site. Unfortunatley, I joined Aeriagames a month after the new server had opened so I'm waiting on yet another one. I hope they open one in a few months though.

RaffyDizon9000

Rank 0
RaffyDizon9000
PostedJun 12, 2013 10:55 pm

When is new server?

Omg
Everyone wants new server no lies xD when is it coming out?

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedJun 12, 2013 10:57 pm
pegasus was around long enough for it to ripen and bolster. i say time to feed the horsies to the wolves O.o they've been around for at least 4 months now.