Author Message

ella.siya

Rank 3
ella.siya
Joined
22 Jun 2010
Posts
1564
Location
Somewhere over the rainbow , Romania
PostedDec 18, 2012 6:14 pm
OrpusesFan wrote:
Everyone is mad.






EDITTTTTTTTT:
come to this ts
ts76.light-speed.com:5686
ts76.light-speed.com:5686
ts76.light-speed.com:5686
ts76.light-speed.com:5686
ts76.light-speed.com:5686
pas is mad
just M-A-D.
 

This one?


No thanks.
Advertisement

__Abdul

Rank 2
__Abdul
Joined
25 Sep 2012
Posts
415
Location
Canada
PostedDec 18, 2012 7:10 pm
Shark, stop wasting ur time replying, its different between people that are 24/7 behind the screen and people that got life.
Ellla, trust me just avoide lifeless people.
They got nothing to do at life that's why they are here, trying to make people down, just act like u never heard them Surprised who cares about internet things?








nd nice video by the way, but i can dance better, HA.

----------------------------~~ [ CNb4dboy aka Danger ] ~~

asasabc122

Rank 3
asasabc122
Joined
24 Oct 2009
Posts
999
Location
Germany
PostedDec 19, 2012 12:07 pm
__Abdul wrote:
Shark, stop wasting ur time replying, its different between people that are 24/7 behind the screen and people that got life.
Ellla, trust me just avoide lifeless people.
They got nothing to do at life that's why they are here, trying to make people down, just act like u never heard them Surprised who cares about internet things?








nd nice video by the way, but i can dance better, HA.  

trust me,i can dance way better than this >: D

''Trust gets you killed, Love gets you Hurt,Being Real Gets you Hated.''

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
Joined
13 Aug 2010
Posts
6469
Location
The Gym Canada
PostedDec 19, 2012 3:37 pm
Why cant just people be nice to each other? Forums are not ment to troll/harass people. Its ment to discuss and talk to each other.

On Topic- Nice Dance! Missing the jumping up and down. Wink

How.About.No.

Rank 0
How.About.No.
Joined
23 Mar 2013
Posts
166
Location
Somewhere in United States
PostedMar 24, 2013 8:49 am
Rest in peace
http://www.aeriagames.com/user/ella.siya
22 Jun 2010 - idk
YOU WILL BE MISSED.

oruspi

Rank 5
oruspi
Joined
21 Jun 2010
Posts
5552
Location
Wassenaar Netherlands
PostedMar 24, 2013 8:52 am
How.About.No. wrote:
Rest in peace
http://www.aeriagames.com/user/ella.siya
22 Jun 2010 - idk
YOU WILL BE MISSED.  


Dat gravedig..
Avoid from gravedigging.. It's a banable offence.

Sebster18

Rank 4
Sebster18
Joined
09 Mar 2011
Posts
2311
Location
Somewhere In Romania
PostedMar 24, 2013 11:43 am
oruspi wrote:
How.About.No. wrote:
Rest in peace
http://www.aeriagames.com/user/ella.siya
22 Jun 2010 - idk
YOU WILL BE MISSED.  


Dat gravedig..
Avoid from gravedigging.. It's a banable offence.  

Like she would care.

Sig rotator with sigs I made and like

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
Joined
30 Jul 2012
Posts
10696
Location
tampa United States
PostedMar 24, 2013 12:50 pm

Re: You like the way he moves?

xMrAmaziiinq
ella.siya wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t277i4lOYdE  
Dat profile is banned lawl o.0

Noobzsle

Rank 4
Noobzsle
Joined
11 Dec 2009
Posts
2575
Location
Netherlands
PostedMar 26, 2013 7:26 am
Ja pierdole xD

itzrandy.yt

Rank 0
itzrandy.yt
Joined
23 Nov 2012
Posts
10
Location
Bentonville United States
PostedApr 07, 2013 7:34 pm
LOL

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: