How about this level 29 Whipper build:
- No HP Passive
- Level 10 DEF Passive
- Decent Voltage & Plasma skills.
- Low level DEF Buff, low level 1st tier skill (Single skills tier)
And what do you think about my (far far future) level 43 Whipper (with 2 new KR skills) as below: (can be build up from level 29 above)
- Maxed HP & DEF Passives.
- Maxed (lv 5) Sadist's Choice for Knock-out 2.8 sec.
- Decent Voltage tier (level 6 first skill and level 4 second skill - can Silence 5 people).
- Decent Plasma tier (level 7 first skill and level 5 second skill - can Burn (DoT) 4-5 people and it's prerequisite for level 43 Plasma skill - huge Burning (DoT) power)
- Only 1 level Hook, and 1 level new Hook (can hook 3 people at once).
- Only 1 level for 2 DEF Buff skills.
If I go for those two builds above, then when I am level 29, I am almost done for my AoE Skills (only need to invest 2-3 points for those).
After level 29, I will only need to focus on my Passives to survive better in PvP/Battlefield.
May I ask for your opinions?