Total Votes :: 450 Votes

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedMar 25, 2013 8:41 pm
Voted 3.

-Moderate increase in WT GM/PM Activity
-Digimon Masters proven to be a good pickup
-Scarlet Blade has moderately good Gameplay even with the criticism. -Still opposed to SB overall
-Lack of Direction seems evident in many Games.

Advertisement

ghostcannon

Rank 5
ghostcannon
PostedMar 25, 2013 9:51 pm
Vote a [5]

• Thank you for bringing the "King of Kings" back to Wolfteam. Memphis and JediMike is the Pro Duo of PMs.
  • Wolfteam still have hackers around (normal) but hoping the remaining one will get the hook on next patch when the Hammer drops on them.
  • The Events and Promotions we having on Wolfteam are amazing!
  • GM Team in WT are doing a great job as always. Thank you guys

Credit to [GS]Abso for the Siggy

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedMar 25, 2013 10:06 pm
5 for SF2!

BestOfAllNoobs

Rank 4
BestOfAllNoobs
PostedMar 25, 2013 10:15 pm
impulse 5's make me want to facedesk and then tableflip with my face still on it.

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedMar 25, 2013 10:18 pm
My feedback is to stop trying to appear as being helpful or 'considerate' to players when you are trying to rip them off. Leaves a poor taste to the mouth. In the past year the 'help' Shaiya receive were supposedly based on PLAYERS feedback include:

-Trinity tokens sold during ep 5 at the highest tier to 'maintain' gear value that give players nothing of value when ep 6 started

- Messing up existing understanding between players and AP policy by meddling with quest gears to sell for AP because AGE have to 'make up for loss of sale' of no new capes in ep 6.

-Double Rec OJ system

Basically guys, don't give them feedback on how to improve individual games. They just make it worse. They won't entertain any well-thought out suggestions unless they include more AP sales which is understandable. But they will take your idea, rip it to tiny pieces and put a token gesture to appease you and add 10x the AP generation to your idea to rip you off.

Just give feedback on their services like billing security fails when players lose AP to games they never played or feedback on server down time or long ticket time for GM services. These are things that when fixed, will not cause your game to fail.

BAM BAM my gingerbread went BOOMZ!

Smartie19

Rank 3
Smartie19
PostedMar 25, 2013 11:13 pm
4 for LC.

The GM team is doing a very good work. GM Medic in particular is one of the best GM's, hands down, that ever worked on LC and its doing an awesome work on running events, supporting the GS team, interacting with the community and keeping things running smoothly.

Pros
- More interaction
- Ingame events running everyday
- Tickets answered and handled fast
- Amount of new players increased
- GS team getting the support needed
- Daily GM buffs Cool

Cons
- Tiered events not changing much (tho last weeks tiers had a nice touch)
- New announced items were not introduced yet (seriously... i would totally pay 200 ap for an affinity booster when most of pots cost half or less of that (that shows how much i want it...))
- Players that deserve are not being punished and/or hard enough for breaking the rules. (no comment...)

Change the cons, and i maybe give it a 5.

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedMar 26, 2013 1:33 am
I'm gonna give it a 4.

First off scarlet blade has been a terrific sucess as much as i can see, and its being well handled. Keep up the promotion and this good work, and this will surely be a great game for many years to come for AGE.

As for LC, there has been some improvement but i gotta criticise whoever is responsible for promotions, they have just been the same old stuff, there are also tons of new items who have been available for over 2 months who havent been released to the public for no good reason since they work perfectly.

The browser team seems to be doing a good job, starlight story was a good choice to pick up, seems to be popular, wartune was also a good one at start but eventually lost interest due to it having such a strict schedule that non americans can't seem to handle it. A bit sad however about the way DDTank is being handled, open server x, old server y and z merge, repeat process. This is not a good plan on the long haul, i'm noticing how players seem to be getting sick of this, and these new servers are proof of this, where there aren't really that many joining these, if there are 1k active players on the new servers i would be suprised.

goodone111

Rank 3
goodone111
PostedMar 26, 2013 3:06 am
5 for bringing back Memphis xD he will sure Improve the game xD

<a></a>

nakamurasusuki

Rank 2
nakamurasusuki
PostedMar 26, 2013 4:20 am
i give it 4, for GF
because of this game, i become a socializer
Thanks AeriaGames ^^

MightySiQin

Rank 2
PostedMar 26, 2013 4:29 am
ghostcannon wrote:
Vote a [5]

• Thank you for bringing the "King of Kings" back to Wolfteam. Memphis and JediMike is the Pro Duo of PMs.
  • Wolfteam still have hackers around (normal) but hoping the remaining one will get the hook on next patch when the Hammer drops on them.
  • The Events and Promotions we having on Wolfteam are amazing!
  • GM Team in WT are doing a great job as always. Thank you guys

as always ? W.T.H ?!!!!!