Haosrithy1

Rank 0
Haosrithy1
New London: The city of drug e.e United States
PostedMar 25, 2013 6:35 pm

Training Masters at Level 70

Exactly what the title says .-.
I was searching on Grand Fantasia forums in order to learn about masters and training them at level 70 in particular and i didn't find very good information. As a result, i decided to create this thread in order to ask what is the best way to train masters at level 70? I have heard WFF is a good place. Is there an alternative? Any of the Mutated Dungeons are good at all? SMF?MACV? THank you in advance ^^
Advertisement

shotain1790

Rank 0
shotain1790
PostedMar 25, 2013 6:45 pm
I think it would help to know what class you are first of all.
For me (SS) I farmed pretty much all of my masteries in AB (Auris Bay) and it took under a week to finish it all.
I've heard MACV is pretty good but I personally never tried it

GrandFantasia- Lvl 60 Paladin, Lvl 70 SS

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedMar 25, 2013 7:19 pm
Map Grinding in 71+ maps (except deepfathom) is fine as well. My 61 Necromancer does just fine grinding in WFF.

Also, you can do MACV and WEC. MACV is normally ran when boosted EXP is on, though.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

Altosk

Rank 2
Altosk
PostedMar 25, 2013 7:25 pm
its all on what you prefer and what is easier to kill. I usually always field grind (ew ikr) because I can stock up on hp and mp pots. they die in 1-2 hits and I dont have to worry about having to reset.

Monsterme123

Rank 2
Monsterme123
PostedMar 25, 2013 7:39 pm

Re: Training Masters at Level 70

Exactly what the title says .-.
Haosrithy1 wrote:
I was searching on Grand Fantasia forums in order to learn about masters and training them at level 70 in particular and i didn't find very good information. As a result, i decided to create this thread in order to ask what is the best way to train masters at level 70? I have heard WFF is a good place. Is there an alternative? Any of the Mutated Dungeons are good at all? SMF?MACV? THank you in advance ^^  
Some do AB at the lions , or other mobs , most will give about 20k-40k depending on charm rate and level and if its saturday , when i was 70 i did full charms (including gaia soul/divine) with legacy and got about 60k a kill , its nice there, or simply do MACV with a party , (tops 3 is the best for exp , Duo if possible) and it should go fairly fast , some do all 45 and 60 at level 58 soloing/parting in WCM.

Darthbeatz

Rank 0
Darthbeatz
PostedMar 25, 2013 10:56 pm
shotain1790 wrote:
I think it would help to know what class you are first of all.
For me (SS) I farmed pretty much all of my masteries in AB (Auris Bay) and it took under a week to finish it all.
I've heard MACV is pretty good but I personally never tried it  

I agree, need to know what class you are. In my opinion WEC is very good. Fully charmed, no legacy, or exp title I get 49k per kill when duoing. When doing it by myself,fully charmed with no legacy or exp title I get 70k per kill.

xTsuki

Rank 2
xTsuki
PostedMar 26, 2013 2:25 am
WEC can be quite good exp when you duo it right.
I did it on my templar with a demon friend, I would mob all monsters of one side and my friend killed them all.
Kills were fast, exp was fast.
Killing them one on one is not worthwhile, in my opinion. You could probably get more exp by killing mobs on a map.

Depending on your gear WEC might not be worth it, too. If you can't find someone to mob (this is not a necessity) or you need way too long to kill a few mobs in there, then you're better off going to WFF or AB as already suggested.
WFF and AB mobs are fairly easy to kill and give nice exp due to the increased map exp.
These maps don't require you to have the greatest gear, either.

In the end, you might want to test both nevertheless and see how much exp you get in a set time frame.