goodboi124

Rank 0
PostedMar 25, 2013 8:55 pm

Controlling AK-74 recoil

Controlling AK-74 recoil
Can someone teach me how to control AK-74 recoil? It's just too much recoil. I wonder how people do it.
Advertisement

snowmansf

Rank 0
PostedMar 25, 2013 9:28 pm
Firstly, you must make it your mission to use the AK74 all the time. Do not snipe, do not change sprayer, make that your only gun for at least a month.

Train everyday, practice shooting at a Window at close range, medium range, and far range. Practice fully automatic shooting, burst shooting (2-4 bullet bursts), and single firing. Practice all of these whilst standing up, and practice all of these whilst crouched.

I recommend burst firing almost all the time, 3-5 bullet bursts should do it and you should be killing people in your first burst or second.

The most important thing is you become familiar with your spray pattern and find the gamestyle that suits you most. The AK74 is more than capable of killing people fast from any range you just need to play smart and focus on improving your aim.

Do not k jump all the time and do not k jump whilst shooting. Either use the regular jump or just walk with your weapon if you must move and shoot.

kylelin24

Rank 3
kylelin24
PostedMar 25, 2013 10:07 pm
From far range single fire really quickly. From close range just burst. It's as simple as that.

Signature removed by GM Please keep signatures to 700 pixels wide by 200 pixels high

Sprt.

Rank 3
Sprt.
PostedMar 25, 2013 10:08 pm
Just use it a lot, practice recoiling, don't let the recoil control you, control the recoil, jumping with it helps control recoil imo. Don't just in scrims tho

goodboi124

Rank 0
PostedMar 25, 2013 10:11 pm

TY

TY to yall

goodboi124

Rank 0
PostedMar 25, 2013 10:12 pm

ill try :)

ill use the advice you all gave me and try to become a better ak user

Sprt.

Rank 3
Sprt.
PostedMar 25, 2013 10:16 pm

Re: ill try :)

goodboi124 wrote:
ill use the advice you all gave me and try to become a better ak user  

If you have xfire, xfire me: usfsprt

I'll show u some bootcamps that will help

WastedMusic

Rank 0
WastedMusic
PostedMar 25, 2013 11:24 pm
Best way to learn it is to use it in every range, mode, just stick with it. Also the recoil follows your movement and such. Scrimming is the best way to get known to it and best of all, learn to gun so you won't get recoiled every time

Check out my youtube @ touradaro (:

BrntFrydRyce

Rank 3
PostedMar 25, 2013 11:26 pm
some people would kjump and spray. try not to jump around with the ak. best thing to do as a beginner is to stay crouched and shoot.

goodboi124

Rank 0
PostedMar 25, 2013 11:44 pm

i agree

karatecamerino wrote:
snowmansf wrote:
Firstly, you must make it your mission to use the AK74 all the time. Do not snipe, do not change sprayer, make that your only gun for at least a month.

Train everyday, practice shooting at a Window at close range, medium range, and far range. Practice fully automatic shooting, burst shooting (2-4 bullet bursts), and single firing. Practice all of these whilst standing up, and practice all of these whilst crouched.

I recommend burst firing almost all the time, 3-5 bullet bursts should do it and you should be killing people in your first burst or second.

The most important thing is you become familiar with your spray pattern and find the gamestyle that suits you most. The AK74 is more than capable of killing people fast from any range you just need to play smart and focus on improving your aim.

Do not k jump all the time and do not k jump whilst shooting. Either use the regular jump or just walk with your weapon if you must move and shoot.  

Couldn't have said it any better Razz