XsnipergirlX

GameSage: Soldier Front
XsnipergirlX
PostedMar 25, 2013 1:04 pm
daniel.brendle wrote:
Cage. wrote:
Send in a ticket to bring down the hammer ^.^  

According to a previous thread about banning people, you said that screenshots cannot pose as enough evidence to get people banned. I am questioning your reliability at the moment.  

You see the black ground, that shows an area that is inaccessible therefore it is an exploit.

Advertisement

stenfailzz

Rank 2
stenfailzz
PostedMar 25, 2013 1:07 pm
XsnipergirlX wrote:
daniel.brendle wrote:
Cage. wrote:

According to a previous thread about banning people, you said that screenshots cannot pose as enough evidence to get people banned. I am questioning your reliability at the moment.  

You see the black ground, that shows an area that is inaccessible therefore it is an exploit.  

And its a well known glitch

omarr_1995

Rank 5
omarr_1995
PostedMar 25, 2013 2:19 pm
stenfailzz wrote:
XsnipergirlX wrote:
daniel.brendle wrote:
Cage. wrote:

Lmao, they had to fix that 6 years ago already.., but they still havent fixed it. A bit stupid, dont you think :/

XsnipergirlX

XsnipergirlX
PostedMar 25, 2013 2:42 pm
omarr_1995 wrote:
stenfailzz wrote:
XsnipergirlX wrote:
daniel.brendle wrote:
Cage. wrote:

Lmao, they had to fix that 6 years ago already.., but they still havent fixed it. A bit stupid, dont you think :/  

Well.. there is that glitch.. and then the glitched spawn on crossroads. These things aren't on the top of the list compared to other things.

Syntaxx.

Rank 1
Syntaxx.
PostedMar 25, 2013 5:30 pm
Glitching is illegal!

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Baka.Konata

Rank 2
Baka.Konata
PostedMar 25, 2013 5:53 pm
Since we're on a topic about glitching supposedly you are nade jumping and you go through the wall but you leave immediately without killing anyone! Would that be considered a bump to the head?

DFJShragie

Rank 3
DFJShragie
PostedMar 25, 2013 6:52 pm
How is it possible that multiple game sages have viewed this thread and have not felt the slightest inclination to report and get the dude banned themselves

FOR SHAME

Cage.

Cage.
PostedMar 25, 2013 10:14 pm
daniel.brendle wrote:
Cage. wrote:

Please point me to the thread because I was most likely talking about EXP hackers etc since that is what most people ask me about.