-Aug A1 Modify into Aug A3

Aug A3 mods :
- Laser Sight
- Acog
- Sharpshooter Barrel
- Custom Trigger
- Aimed Shot Helper
- Aimed shot Shock abs.
If you don't have enough money, just get Acog.

Mp5 Pdw (Don't modify it). If you choose to modify pdw, it becomes Rail.

Advertisement

faintshadow6

Rank 0
PostedMar 25, 2013 8:55 pm
i'll honestly try it if you can tell me why i should spend the euros on the setup. Is it really that good, or is it just the ultimate troll weapon

avecation

Rank 0
avecation
The city that never sleeps. United States
PostedMar 25, 2013 9:36 pm
faintshadow6 wrote:
i'll honestly try it if you can tell me why i should spend the euros on the setup. Is it really that good, or is it just the ultimate troll weapon  

Its actually pretty good. 35 damage, first 5 bullets are straight, just burst. Plus the crosshair is so small, aim for the head while crouching, and 1 hs kill.

faintshadow6

Rank 0
PostedMar 26, 2013 8:49 am
why not, i'll give it a whirl. worst case scenario i lose the euros i've been holding out for the para on this account once i level

edit:

so i gave it a few games, some anni and some demos. The damage is alright, it seems to be a bit more powerful than a m4, but not AK-tier. the recoil and bloom are more than bad though. I tried busting 5s but the rounds went so wild even when crouching that i had to limit it to 2-round bursts to really be effective with it(i'm a strafe and shoot guy, so i just couldn't crouch and shoot esp. in CQC fights).
I'll give it this much though, the first-shot accuracy was near laser. I'm not the best player in the world so someone else might be able to control it a lot better than i could, and one person even got a 5v1 clutch with the aug in a black demo, but for me it's really just a fun gun when i feel like being satisfied with my supposed skills everytime i kill something. i'm not about to sell it, making it better than the time i got the m14 (shudder), but it's no AMD or XM