Author Message

Mihaaai

Rank 1
Mihaaai
Joined
30 Nov 2012
Posts
217
Location
Germany
PostedMar 13, 2013 6:49 am

Re: I WANT THE OLD WolfTeam BACK!!

-..-
BloodPT wrote:
WHEN I STARTED TO PLAY THIS PERFECT GAME, WAS **** PERFECT!! NOW THE OWNERS OF THE GAME JUST WANT MONEY MAKING THE GAME WORST!!!

BEFORE IT WAS ONLY TRUE SKILLZ PROS!! NOW ONLY HACKERS AND AP IN THIS GAME!! OMFG !!!

YOU GUYS THINK THAT ARE WINNING MORE MONEY? NOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOSE EVEN MORE! LOSE PLAYERS AND LOSE MONEY BECAUSE WITHOUT THAT PLAYERS IN THE GAME THAT SPENT MONEY TO PLAY ARE LEAVING AND QUITING THE GAME!!!!, YOU GUYS ARE RUINING THE GAME PUTTING MORE AP !!!!

PLEASE!! WE WANT LESS AP -.- AND MORE FPS GAME , WITH SKILLS!!!!

SORRY MY ENGLISH BUT IAM PORTUGUESE !!!! AND I QUIT TOO!!!

By: iGomez
Master of Gangsters™  

u better be quiet,ur the most worthless player out there,your msd spraying,doing clanwar on sandstorm with wolf,3v3 ur team is full of SE' with ability & 3 golden dragon. u should be ashamed,that you hate something you are.
+ nobody really cares,if you quit. as hangover said '' oh the irony'' Smile

Advertisement

oruspi

Rank 5
oruspi
Joined
21 Jun 2010
Posts
5552
Location
Wassenaar Netherlands
PostedMar 13, 2013 11:44 am

Re: I WANT THE OLD WolfTeam BACK!!

-..-
Mihaaai wrote:
BloodPT wrote:
WHEN I STARTED TO PLAY THIS PERFECT GAME, WAS **** PERFECT!! NOW THE OWNERS OF THE GAME JUST WANT MONEY MAKING THE GAME WORST!!!

BEFORE IT WAS ONLY TRUE SKILLZ PROS!! NOW ONLY HACKERS AND AP IN THIS GAME!! OMFG !!!

YOU GUYS THINK THAT ARE WINNING MORE MONEY? NOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOSE EVEN MORE! LOSE PLAYERS AND LOSE MONEY BECAUSE WITHOUT THAT PLAYERS IN THE GAME THAT SPENT MONEY TO PLAY ARE LEAVING AND QUITING THE GAME!!!!, YOU GUYS ARE RUINING THE GAME PUTTING MORE AP !!!!

PLEASE!! WE WANT LESS AP -.- AND MORE FPS GAME , WITH SKILLS!!!!

SORRY MY ENGLISH BUT IAM PORTUGUESE !!!! AND I QUIT TOO!!!

By: iGomez
Master of Gangsters™  

u better be quiet,ur the most worthless player out there,your msd spraying,doing clanwar on sandstorm with wolf,3v3 ur team is full of SE' with ability & 3 golden dragon. u should be ashamed,that you hate something you are.
+ nobody really cares,if you quit. as hangover said '' oh the irony'' Smile  




ghostcannon

Rank 5
ghostcannon
Joined
18 Jun 2009
Posts
3838
Location
Ghostown United States
PostedMar 13, 2013 11:54 am
I remember when I used to work at the New York Stock Exchange in the Computer Operations department, one of the personnel that runs the Trading Floor once said: "Wall Street is the place where the term "It is What it Is" was originated." He was referring to that as for those traders and brokers who use to complaint on the trading floor about stocks going down and up (called roller coaster tradings). We know we have up when we have money, and then the down comes when we lose everything down the stretch....then the complaint starts emanating.

Smile

Credit to [GS]Abso for the Siggy

xvampiruTMx

Rank 2
xvampiruTMx
Joined
15 Jun 2012
Posts
714
Location
Bucharest Romania
PostedMar 13, 2013 12:09 pm
Dude...we all know that the old wolfteam will never come back,so it's no point to argue about this.
Anyway,Aeria dont care about what we suggest them to do.:-<

Chromatic.exe has stopped working

Mihaaai

Rank 1
Mihaaai
Joined
30 Nov 2012
Posts
217
Location
Germany
PostedMar 13, 2013 12:50 pm
xvampiruTMx wrote:
Dude...we all know that the old wolfteam will never come back,so it's no point to argue about this.
Anyway,Aeria dont care about what we suggest them to do.:-<  

right genius,cuz AERIA is nothing,SOFTNYX is da baws. genius.

spiralkings

Rank 3
spiralkings
Joined
25 Jun 2012
Posts
1296
Location
Toronto Canada
PostedMar 13, 2013 4:17 pm
xvampiruTMx wrote:
Dude...we all know that the old wolfteam will never come back,so it's no point to argue about this.
Anyway,Aeria dont care about what we suggest them to do.:-<  


Says old wolfteam will never be back. Is a mad ap spender one of the reasons i wanna quit
And has the join date of 2012 jan. The fail is strong in this one

What happened to wolfteam? every one was the fun jerk kind, Now you're all nice freaks. Go away. No one talk to me you guys disappointed me big time in my 3 days return

icecrytals1

Rank 1
icecrytals1
Joined
29 Jun 2012
Posts
214
Location
United States
PostedMar 25, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: I WANT THE OLD WolfTeam BACK!!

-..-
BloodPT wrote:
WHEN I STARTED TO PLAY THIS PERFECT GAME, WAS **** PERFECT!! NOW THE OWNERS OF THE GAME JUST WANT MONEY MAKING THE GAME WORST!!!

BEFORE IT WAS ONLY TRUE SKILLZ PROS!! NOW ONLY HACKERS AND AP IN THIS GAME!! OMFG !!!

YOU GUYS THINK THAT ARE WINNING MORE MONEY? NOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOSE EVEN MORE! LOSE PLAYERS AND LOSE MONEY BECAUSE WITHOUT THAT PLAYERS IN THE GAME THAT SPENT MONEY TO PLAY ARE LEAVING AND QUITING THE GAME!!!!, YOU GUYS ARE RUINING THE GAME PUTTING MORE AP !!!!

PLEASE!! WE WANT LESS AP -.- AND MORE FPS GAME , WITH SKILLS!!!!

SORRY MY ENGLISH BUT IAM PORTUGUESE !!!! AND I QUIT TOO!!!

By: iGomez
Master of Gangsters™  



Everyone does Razz

Xpowahh

Rank 0
Joined
06 Nov 2010
Posts
1
Location
Netherlands
PostedJul 01, 2014 3:20 am
We don't care if you can 1v1 scout...
But i've played the game since 2008 and that was much fun! (clan wars came in and more fun coming to the game).. But now.. 'IT'S, PAY, 2, WIN!'. How noob can you be, to make the game pay2win.. There are much AP hacks to get all the stuff, so why not the old wolfteam. There are so much players lost because of that OP-AP chars. Like more HP on your char. THATS UNFAIR DUDE! How can you even think about that things... STUPID. I play a week now to see the new things, and seeing that there are much hackers. They had to fix that first --'. Really dumb.
I've loved that game. Why Aeria, why Softnyx...

OG_Wisdom

Rank 3
OG_Wisdom
Joined
12 Jun 2014
Posts
1190
Location
The Hague Netherlands
PostedJul 01, 2014 4:10 am
This game sucks , and it will keep on sucking, deal with it.

xTheHangoverx

Rank 4
xTheHangoverx
Joined
19 Sep 2011
Posts
2214
Location
Croatia
PostedJul 01, 2014 5:13 am
Xpowahh wrote:
We don't care if you can 1v1 scout...
But i've played the game since 2008 and that was much fun! (clan wars came in and more fun coming to the game).. But now.. 'IT'S, PAY, 2, WIN!'. How noob can you be, to make the game pay2win.. There are much AP hacks to get all the stuff, so why not the old wolfteam. There are so much players lost because of that OP-AP chars. Like more HP on your char. THATS UNFAIR DUDE! How can you even think about that things... STUPID. I play a week now to see the new things, and seeing that there are much hackers. They had to fix that first --'. Really dumb.
I've loved that game. Why Aeria, why Softnyx...  


why gravedig...

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: