Pre-Knowledge: What you need to know
1. If You dont know what your skills do, do not read on untill YOU DO.
Your Skills(on Grand Fan-Wiki)
2. Update all your skills and talents to the highest they can be upgraded to, and you can also try even to upgrade your passive skill thingies.
3. I AM NOT that great of a sage in game, and I'm just providing the knowledge I have to you guys as a guide, because i felt that what I do/know/did worked pretty well in 60 arena.
4. SAGES ARE SAGES and nothing else
5. No Matter what you do, Your a sage, AND YOUR BOUND TO DIE!
So give it your all.
6. Also look over this, it Gives some more in dept knowledge on Sage and goes deeper into what skills do, and How to annihilate your opponent
Standard weapons that you should think of getting in 60 arena
- You need 2 Stun hammer, 1 lvl 48 Orange, 1 lvl 50 Yellow, with Spotless or Accuracy Prefix
- You need Sleep staff, Either lvl 30 or 58 version, they both work
- lvl 28 -30% casting time staff, i think its called Apostle of Light
- lvl 58 Crushing Fist hammer +100% crit rate, prefix: Accuracy or Spotless
- lvl 50 Relic, -20% crit rate received (Great for assasins and rangers) Vit or Str prefix
- (Recommended but not needed) lvl 60 yellow relic, +250 hp per tic/10 sec ( I use this for my Vit and I like having lots of vit)
- (Recommended but not needed) Lvl 60 Yellow Jundo, prefix: Accuracy ( I use this for my Vit and I like having lots of vit, also i use ot when im getting Attacking by loads of people, it works well actually o3o)
- lvl 55 Pvp sage pvp set i use for the -30% crit rate recived, fortify atleast +9 and Stone it ofc, (mines stoned with Vit)
- Sage legacy You can also get, +9 that if you can, stone it with Str or Vit, (i chose Vit, i like to live longer) Agi is not needed in 60 pvp or any other ones below it, so its just a waste.
- Stone Your weapons with Crit Dmg stones, Not crit rate stones!
- Get Accesories with +6Hit rate, + Melee Attack Speed, + Crit Rate, and also make sure it has some form of Hp in it :v
- Cape : If You cant get Yellow cape, then try to get a cape with exhaust,sleep, or like something to slow down or disable the attacker.
Now to Talents:
1. Scholar of the Word
: Hammer Spec + Channel Magic + Woodland Warrior + Shadow wolf elite. Hit Rate +10% , magic attack +5%
( You need all the hit rate you get so upgrade your talents, so that Woodland warrior gives +8 hit rate, and Hammer spec gives +5% stun rate). My Standard Talent Setup because of the amount of Rangers and Assassins in 60
2. Trainer of Willpower
: Magic Ward Spec + Res Vit + Woodland Warrior + Shadow Wolf Elite. Max Mp +5%, +10% def
( Your Choice of the Sun talent but i recommend Shadow Wolf for Hit rate).
3. Elder of Rites
: Staff Spec + Res Vit + Staff Shielding. -40% of Magic and Physical Crit Dmg received.
This is for when you need to go healing mode, but you don't want to be to squishy.
(What i have to say for now, will be edited sometime from now.)