zino34

Rank 0
zino34
PostedMar 21, 2013 7:38 am

How To Build 60 PvP Sage for Dummies

Will Update and Edit from time to time
Pre-Knowledge: What you need to know
1. If You dont know what your skills do, do not read on untill YOU DO.
Your Skills(on Grand Fan-Wiki)
2. Update all your skills and talents to the highest they can be upgraded to, and you can also try even to upgrade your passive skill thingies.
3. I AM NOT that great of a sage in game, and I'm just providing the knowledge I have to you guys as a guide, because i felt that what I do/know/did worked pretty well in 60 arena.
4. SAGES ARE SAGES and nothing else
5. No Matter what you do, Your a sage, AND YOUR BOUND TO DIE! So give it your all.
6. Also look over this, it Gives some more in dept knowledge on Sage and goes deeper into what skills do, and How to annihilate your opponent

Standard weapons that you should think of getting in 60 arena

1. You need 2 Stun hammer, 1 lvl 48 Orange, 1 lvl 50 Yellow, with Spotless or Accuracy Prefix
  2. You need Sleep staff, Either lvl 30 or 58 version, they both work
  3. lvl 28 -30% casting time staff, i think its called Apostle of Light
  4. lvl 58 Crushing Fist hammer +100% crit rate, prefix: Accuracy or Spotless
  5. lvl 50 Relic, -20% crit rate received (Great for assasins and rangers) Vit or Str prefix
  6. (Recommended but not needed) lvl 60 yellow relic, +250 hp per tic/10 sec ( I use this for my Vit and I like having lots of vit)
  7. (Recommended but not needed) Lvl 60 Yellow Jundo, prefix: Accuracy ( I use this for my Vit and I like having lots of vit, also i use ot when im getting Attacking by loads of people, it works well actually o3o)
  8. lvl 55 Pvp sage pvp set i use for the -30% crit rate recived, fortify atleast +9 and Stone it ofc, (mines stoned with Vit)
  9. Sage legacy You can also get, +9 that if you can, stone it with Str or Vit, (i chose Vit, i like to live longer) Agi is not needed in 60 pvp or any other ones below it, so its just a waste.
  10. Stone Your weapons with Crit Dmg stones, Not crit rate stones!
  11. Get Accesories with +6Hit rate, + Melee Attack Speed, + Crit Rate, and also make sure it has some form of Hp in it :v
  12. Cape : If You cant get Yellow cape, then try to get a cape with exhaust,sleep, or like something to slow down or disable the attacker.

Now to Talents:
1. Scholar of the Word : Hammer Spec + Channel Magic + Woodland Warrior + Shadow wolf elite. Hit Rate +10% , magic attack +5% ( You need all the hit rate you get so upgrade your talents, so that Woodland warrior gives +8 hit rate, and Hammer spec gives +5% stun rate). My Standard Talent Setup because of the amount of Rangers and Assassins in 60

2. Trainer of Willpower : Magic Ward Spec + Res Vit + Woodland Warrior + Shadow Wolf Elite. Max Mp +5%, +10% def ( Your Choice of the Sun talent but i recommend Shadow Wolf for Hit rate).

3. Elder of Rites : Staff Spec + Res Vit + Staff Shielding. -40% of Magic and Physical Crit Dmg received. This is for when you need to go healing mode, but you don't want to be to squishy.

(What i have to say for now, will be edited sometime from now.)
Advertisement

Milo80

Rank 0
Milo80
PostedMar 23, 2013 8:37 pm
I agree the 50 hammers are nice to use but lack dps

At 60 u can use 2h burn hammer has dps and when u get hit that burn will hurt them badly people forget about this hammer till 80+ and it’s a great hammer to use don’t take it for granted mix this with the Alch 60 set Freeland Walker Set for flash ambush +25% and double damage and u got your wolf build / ape Relic 60 relic it has str and u get heals and you will need them Talent combo Holy Judge with this if u need to run away u can use the sleep staff

You forgot to add the level 40 hammer 80% magic damage 55 pvp set is bird build giving u op damage proc 50 staff for add on dps then 60 staff for triples that rite there is your 60 bird sage magic goes a long way Relic 50 relic is your magic relic Flying Eagle Elder the talent combo for damage Elder of Rites For Survival

Critical damage Stones are a must 8% preferably especially if u make a yellow since sooner or later you will use it at higher levels even if it’s just for fun

Accesories and Prefixes also 8% crit damage

KurysFlame

Rank 3
KurysFlame
PostedMar 24, 2013 12:12 am
Milo80 wrote:

You forgot to add the level 40 hammer 80% magic damage 55 pvp set is bird build giving u op damage proc 50 staff for add on dps then 60 staff for triples that rite there is your 60 bird sage magic goes a long way Relic 50 relic is your magic relic Flying Eagle Elder the talent combo for damage Elder of Rites For Survival

Critical damage Stones are a must 8% preferably especially if u make a yellow since sooner or later you will use it at higher levels even if it’s just for fun

Accesories and Prefixes also 8% crit damage  

Procs are short. How do you plan to proc 40 hammer and 50 staff unless you are somehow fortunate (or unfortunate) enough to be surrounded by a bunch of aoe targets? Bird skills are all single target skills with massively long cast animations. If you try to proc 50 staff after hammer using bird, chances are you won't proc before hammer's 80% m-atk is up. If you If you don't go bird you aren't attacking at your best and possibly won't even proc the staff, completely wasting hammer proc.

Perhaps I missed something and you don't mean to go around with both procs. Perhaps I've just been indoctrinated to much to not see bird as a strong point until it gets the multi attacks on feather dart. Anyways, I just don't see this being overly effective except possibly against those fairly behind you in gear (or pally)

"Radical Edward's profile is a seven foot tall ex-basketball pro Hindu guru drag-queen alien." ―Jet Black by Rabittt

MeIIow

Rank 0
MeIIow
PostedMar 25, 2013 7:02 pm

o.o

Woah, i feel like making a 60 sage now Very Happy

Rabbet ♥