Silence86

Rank 0
Silence86
PostedMar 17, 2013 12:04 am

New Stream 4 AVA

Come chat play and win stuff...
Hey everyone just want to let you know that I am a 4yr vet to AVA and will now be streaming it along with various other games I play and that are new to release. I will be doing tons of give a ways including things like passes to test out Arma 3 , A copy of Bio-Shock Infinite and other things like AP and such.. First give away starts at 200 Viewers so come check it out and take a shot a winning some cool things along with watching an awesome game. I will even be helping those of you who wish it on Gun Mods, Maps Placement and Awareness, Grenade Spots, General entry and exit strats and other things to help you be the best you can be...

www.twitch.tv/Dreamazing

Just coming back to AVA after a year away so help me get back into the swing of things and take an epic journey with me in hopefully getting back to playing AVA professionally again.

Times Of Stream
Sun - 3:00am MST till I get tired. Mon - 9:30am MST to Midnight Tue - 9:30am MST to Midnight Wed - 9:30am MST to 8:00pm MST Thur - 6:00pm MST to 10:00pm MST Fri - 6:00pm MST to 10:00pm MST Sat - 4:00pm MST to 3:00am MST
Advertisement

DIEnSTFU

Rank 0
DIEnSTFU
PostedMar 21, 2013 5:38 pm

Just a bump ...

So had about 4 ppl show up so far which is nice but I know there are more of you out there that would like to see a stream for ava go up so lets do it lets get ava on the map for twitch to show that ava is still a valid and great game..

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
PostedMar 21, 2013 6:09 pm
You have some nice quality but as for your aim ...uhh Razz

@AlphaLinkz, i suck more then you btw.

Im worst player on forums hue

DIEnSTFU

Rank 0
DIEnSTFU
PostedMar 22, 2013 4:39 pm
LOL yeah need to get back into the swing of things and yeah I may not be the best player but I do know the game and I know how to play smart plus its all for fun and another place to get ppl together to laugh and have fun while maybe learning something at the same time. Either way I will cont to stream weather anyone watches or not

DIEnSTFU

Rank 0
DIEnSTFU
PostedMar 23, 2013 3:27 am
will do thanks for the advice..

Silence86

Rank 0
Silence86
PostedMar 25, 2013 10:29 am

Another way to help the community..

Bump Police Laughing BTW to anyone needing or wanting a Team-speak 3 server I also offer a completely free server to teams or solo players that are in need of one there are rules on it and it does get monitored by admin but it is a fully paid for TS3 by myself and a few others who donate to help out but for anyone looking or needing one you are more then welcome to stop in.

TeamSpeak Info:

4lols.clants.net:4234

If your a team in need of or wanting privacy I can make you a private room with a pass directed for your members just send me a message here or talk to me in TS.

MrYoti33

Rank 5
MrYoti33
PostedMar 25, 2013 1:12 pm
nice !

DIEnSTFU

Rank 0
DIEnSTFU
PostedMar 28, 2013 5:26 pm
Had quite a few of you show would be nice to get you all on at the same time maybe we could do an AP give away or something then anyways thanks to those that have stopped in and bigger thanks to those that fallow and comeback everyday I'm very grateful for the support.

DIEnSTFU

Rank 0
DIEnSTFU
PostedMar 31, 2013 12:43 pm
Well to boost things along I have decided to do a WATCH AND WIN event on my Stream channel. Its really simple thing to get involved with. All you have to do is show up and watch the stream and chat 1 time that your there and active on it throughout April from the 1st to the 30th and you are entered to win a $20.00 AP card for Alliance Of Valiant Arms. The more you show the more your chances of winning. The winner will be picked based on participation and the amount in which they viewed the stream the more you watch and talk the Higher your chances of winning, its that simple.

Watch & Win Contest

Prizes Are:

1st Place = $20.00 AP Card for AVA

2nd Place = $10.00 AP Card for AVA

Rules to Play & Win

Rule #1. Must not break the rules set on my stream page.

Rule #2. Must at least view the channel 1 time and make one comment in the chat box to show your there and active to count towards 1 entry towards winning.

Rule #3. You may only earn 1 ticket entry per stream time meaning ( IF I START A STREAM AND YOU SHOW AND CHAT 1 TIME YOU GET 1 TICKET YOU MAY NOT EARN ANOTHER ENTRY UNTIL I STOP THAT STREAM AND BEGAN ANOTHER SO IF STREAM CRASHES AND I HAVE TO STOP AND RESTART IT THEN YOU TECHNICALLY EARN ANOTHER TICKET) Tickets can be earned every time a session starts and stops.

Rule #3. YOU MUST HAVE FUN LOL that's the reason for this...

Rule #4. Contest starts April 1st and cont. and ends on April 30th. ( All winners will receive there winnings within a 2 week period so I have time to tally everyone's views and make sure the winners are the true winners.) More then likely they will be giving there AP on the 30th of April but just in case 2 weeks at the most.

I do however reserve the right to pull said prizes or Disqualify any and all participants that break or fail to fallow the above rules in this post or the rules posted on the stream page at the start of April 1st to the 30th of 2013. I also reserve the right to pull said prizes or Disqualify any and all who act in a way to diminish other players or the contest its self or the stream.

I HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE FOR A FUN MONTH OF VIEWS...

P.S.
I do start give a ways around 30 active viewers as well so there is always a chance to win more then just this by viewing as well Wink

Twitch.tv/DREAMAZING is the stream info...