matrixo2

Rank 0
PostedMar 20, 2013 9:59 am

AVA constantly disconnecting and other weird issues

I really need some help :(
So as we all know the servers are absolute crap, but that's besides the point.
Lately I've been constantly having trouble connecting to AVA "infinite loading" and pressing ESC does not solve anything when "failed to connect" pops up.

My biggest issue so far is that I've been disconnecting FREQUENTLY when playing any kind of mode on any one of the servers. It's a combination of dcing, then I can move in game again, or just completely kicked out "lost connection, escing in 20 seconds" etc.
That's VERY irritating especially when I'm more than half way in a match, or clan related thing.

I'm assuming maybe it has to do with port forwarding with AVA, or that Brilliant *** program Akamai Netsession... Because I have never disconnected from any other online game - farcry3 multi/coop, l4d2, cs:go etc.

And lastly, am I the only one who DCs when reported? Because it's pissing me off that whenever I get reported, I dc and can't move for a good 20-30 seconds... I doubt that's a new feature added to prevent hackers from enjoying their spree...

Anyways I appreciate whoever has read all this and hopefully someone will try to help me. If anymore information is needed to troubleshoot, please let me know and I'll try to respond quickly.
Advertisement

ohFaith

Rank 3
ohFaith
PostedMar 20, 2013 10:45 am
I do not know what ports AVA is using and how to portforward, but pretty sure it has something with blocked ports to do, getting a new router should help though.

matrixo2

Rank 0
PostedMar 21, 2013 9:12 pm
I tried doing portforwarding, but that didn't so anything.

Any thing else? Frustrating as Hard...

matrixo2

Rank 0
PostedMar 23, 2013 1:51 pm
Bump again

matrixo2

Rank 0
PostedMar 25, 2013 12:55 pm
bump