xdarkavatar

Rank 0
PostedMar 25, 2013 11:50 am

[POSSIBLE FIX] Xigncode ERROR SHUTDOWN

Alright, so my nephew's pc was crashing with xigncode error everytime we logged in-game so after i tried some things, sent the xigncode log to xigncode experts I guess and I got an answer telling me that something was blocking my game (useless sh*it, mostly some kind of virus or soemthing)

This was the thing that was getting me xigncode error:

c:\progra~2\wincert\win32c~1.dll

And this is how i fixed it, a very simple da*mn thing that was annoying me the whole evening:

Go to: C:\ProgramData\Wincert\ (copy and paste in the place that shows in the screenshot)(If you have this folder, you'll be fine, if you dont, it will be useless to do this, but I will give you a TIP on how to fix your problem)

After you're there, DELETE everything that is in that folder, delete the folder too.

IF THIS DIDNT HELP OR YOU DON'T HAVE THE FILE DO THIS:

Go to hotmail or gmail or whatever mail provider you use and send an email, with your xigncode.log file (you can find it here: C:\AeriaGames\AVA\Binaries\XIGNCODE.USA > xigncode.log ) attached to support@wellbia.com (you will be answered in less than 5 minutes) and they will you what is getting you to have xigncode error), then just search for the file/folder they told you and DELETE it.

Just post here if none of this helped, or simply add me on xfire, and I will try to resolve your problem.

xfire: taka15

Cheers,

Takazor