kairu_1021

Rank 0
PostedMar 25, 2013 5:00 am

Question about Personalized Costume/s

Hm.
I can see many players having this personalized costumes body or weapon and i'm just wondering where to get it? i've been searching forums and nothing Sad any help please?
Advertisement

sleepingroosje

Rank 4
sleepingroosje
PostedMar 25, 2013 6:01 am
There are a few different things people could wear:

- class costume of the class they are on and in these there is lvl differences with them as well (a class can have 1-8 different costumes). You can personalize them by dying them with dyes (lvl 20+ from roger chests and guild town quests).

- Outfits, there are quite a few of these and you can view them in the archive (yellow chest symbol on your mini map) by holding Ctrl and clicking the picture of the outfit. These are almost all gained trough the item mall (so real money) ways, with a few exceptions called mostly Lost City Costume (tooltip of the costume tells you where to get it).
Some of these outfits can be dyed as well with special costume dye (dye with a star on it in game).
Most of these items are trad-able (at least those from item mall are) so you can buy them in game with gold, but they might be a bit expensive.

kecapmanis

Rank 0
kecapmanis
PostedMar 25, 2013 7:31 am
Here some costume preview

1. From Players (Trade/ Buy)
2. From AP
3. From Altar
4. From Alpaca Token
5. From Trial Boss

Mimrose

Rank 0
Mimrose
PostedApr 14, 2013 12:07 pm
Most of these costumes are bought with real money through the Item Mall, however if you get enough in game gold, there are some people selling costumes in the auction (for insane prices however, some can go up to 10,000 gold..). Turning in alpaca token for capsules can also result in some costumes as well, I've gotten a few as a result of using up my tokens.

HP.Lemon

Rank 2
HP.Lemon
PostedApr 15, 2013 1:30 pm
For the costume items whose name starts in "Personalized" (such as the Schoolboy/Schoolgirl outfit, for example), those costume items are gained via the Self-Improvement quest chain initally given to you at about Level 15, the one requiring the Dank Scroll. I think this questline continues until 60-65, or so? (I don't quite remember what level it ends at as it's been a while for me)
However, most of the items in that quest line are non-statted, or give only a small increase (such as 1% Max HP/MP, -1% MP reduction, etc.), if costume stat bonuses matter to you. They also cannot be dyed - they are set as is.

For other costume items, you can use the methods other players have listed above.