zaberfang1990

Rank 0
PostedMar 23, 2013 6:58 pm

Sorry. The account has been blocked due to violation of our

after being absent for a while i finally decide to log back in to the aeria website and cant log in. thinking i just forgot my password i go to reset it and get this message "Sorry. The account has been blocked due to violation of our terms of service." witch really pisses me off seeing as i have done nothing against the rules and neither did i get any message saying i had been banned. so i made a new account with a different email (because my old one is now blocked from being used >.> ) to ask this, in the ban appeal forum they force you to enter game, server, and character but im banned period not just on one single game i can't use my account at all for any games so i was wondering what im supposed to put in. any help would be appreciated.
Advertisement

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedMar 23, 2013 7:53 pm
You could send in a Ban Appeal.

Terms of Service wrote:
Your User ID may be deactivated if you do not use it within six months after the date that it was created or for any continuous period of six months after creation.  
This is most likely your problem, seeing as you've been absent a while.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedMar 23, 2013 8:00 pm
zaberfang1990 wrote:
in the ban appeal forum they force you to enter game, server, and character but im banned period not just on one single game i can't use my account at all for any games so i was wondering what im supposed to put in. any help would be appreciated.  

Fill in all information to the best of your knowledge. For example, if you played Grand Fantasia and Soldier Front at the time of the ban, you can enter either of those for the "Game:" section. Just be consistent with the information, of course for the other boxes below.
You can explain any other information, including additional games you played during the time of the ban, into the "Message:" area if you feel it will expedite the ban appeal process.

suckmaballs5

Rank 0
PostedMar 23, 2013 8:09 pm
i was just able to log in 15mins ago....now i cant same msg?

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedMar 23, 2013 8:58 pm
suckmaballs5 wrote:
i was just able to log in 15mins ago....now i cant same msg?  

As said above, use the Ban Appeal to try to send a ticket to the support so they can review your case.