Xardas42
PostedFeb 24, 2013 7:35 am
Post updated with new contact info

Advertisement

Lordbladexxx

Rank 0
Lordbladexxx
PostedFeb 25, 2013 6:50 pm
I would like to join im a fairly new player to DK. but im fairly active lookin for a break away from GF for a while as thats the other game i play along with this so if im not on DK ill be on GF and if anyone didnt know gf is grandfantasia. but anyway if u can send me an invite if ur willing to take me in im a lvl 13 sorc her name is MissRyux ill try and contact some 1 ingame if i can also just thought id leave a post here just incase you happen to catch me ingame ^^

pat_m69

Rank 0
pat_m69
PostedMar 09, 2013 11:03 am
Bump, still active, still recruiting

sennousk

Rank 0
PostedMar 10, 2013 4:26 pm
Ey there are you guys still recruiting ? I am a new DK online that is fairly active and is looking for a nice guild to join. I have a Shadowmage = Arrianna pm me ingame or Il pm you guys ingame for an invite, if you guys are still recruiting...

kcidjd

Rank 0
PostedMar 10, 2013 7:00 pm

joining

I wish to join, this sounds like my kind of guild. ThanDraxus is in game name.

Xardas42

Rank 1
Xardas42
PostedMar 11, 2013 3:32 am

Yes ... we are still recruiting

sennousk wrote:
Ey there are you guys still recruiting ? I am a new DK online that is fairly active and is looking for a nice guild to join. I have a Shadowmage = Arrianna pm me ingame or Il pm you guys ingame for an invite, if you guys are still recruiting...  

As players come & go from game, Nitty does a good job of cleaning out the inactives & making room for new active players to join. If you cannot make contact with any of those players listed at the beginning of this thread, give us a shout in Eos camp chat.

Welcome to DK-online & enjoy the game. Smile

Insequor

Rank 0
Insequor
PostedMar 20, 2013 1:35 am
Okay I'm in the guild now ^^ thanks for the invitation!

One small question, I accidentally deleted the guild tab on the chatbox, is there any way to recover it? I imagine it will be of importance for events in the future.

Thank you. Smile

Xardas42

Rank 1
Xardas42
PostedMar 20, 2013 7:55 am
Insequor wrote:
Okay I'm in the guild now ^^ thanks for the invitation!

One small question, I accidentally deleted the guild tab on the chatbox, is there any way to recover it? I imagine it will be of importance for events in the future.

Thank you. Smile  

From any of the Chat tabs, "General" for instance, right-click the tab & choose "Tab Options". Select all the chats that you want to view. I personally, only have one tab now. I use "General" for everything except "System" to avoid missing important messages.

Hope that helps

crimsonlily46

Rank 1
crimsonlily46
PostedMar 23, 2013 6:44 pm
Join them so they can kick me for someone new and active! Good luck DO!

-Amu