WolfyFangz

Rank 0
WolfyFangz
PostedDec 28, 2011 1:31 am

AP Error and Suspended Account

Why Aeria.... Why?
So i purchased ap through the credit card option, it took me to pay pal, i dont have a pay pal account so i made my purchase without it. bought 3240 ap for 30$... Logged out of aeria, came back an hour later and i see Error on my ap.. i click on it and then i see something that tells me my account has been suspended... THIS IS **** ****!!!! I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG, I ENJOY AERIAS GAMES AND I BUY AP CARDS, BUT NOW THEY JUST TAKE MY MONEY AND SUSPEND MY ACCOUNT AND DONT GIVE ME ****!! Somebody help me.. please. Aeria just doesnt care about the people they screw over.. please i need help.. i either need my ap or money back.. PLEASE!

N/A :c
Advertisement

Xinghoa

Rank 0
Xinghoa
PostedDec 29, 2011 3:58 pm
Don't panic, I have the same problem. Literally just made my account today too.

I have no idea what causes it, it's a bad idea since it causes panic like this, but I think it's additional security.

Send in a ticket here and wait. ONLY ONE TICKET, sending multiple will cause it to take longer to get a reply.

Make sure to include transaction ID of the payment.

http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/billing

dimlight25

Rank 0
dimlight25
PostedFeb 19, 2012 2:29 am
yeah, i got this too, started to freak like wtf happened? i sent one ticket in, then it glitched so i sent a second one. now i am just waiting. btw wat is the transactiuon ID? i just put how much money i spent here.

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
PostedFeb 19, 2012 10:05 am
dimlight25 wrote:
btw wat is the transactiuon ID? i just put how much money i spent here.  

A unique identification value assigned to each transaction processed through the payment gateway. This ID may be used to search for or sort transactions.

dimlight25

Rank 0
dimlight25
PostedFeb 19, 2012 11:58 am
ok, thx. i sent a ticket, how long would it take so i can get my aeria points back?

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
PostedFeb 19, 2012 3:01 pm
dimlight25 wrote:
ok, thx. i sent a ticket, how long would it take so i can get my aeria points back?  

To get a Reply from the Billing Team you have to wait 24-72 hours.

natprofantile

Rank 0
PostedMar 11, 2013 7:03 pm
Have it been fixed, I just got this problem myself

MattSniper117

Rank 1
MattSniper117
PostedMar 12, 2013 10:05 pm
bro just calm down and relax, i just had EXACTLY the same problem as you yesterday, all i did was sent a ticket and waited 24 hours, the problem i had was i used my girlfriends email during the payment instead of my account email. Just send a ticket and wait 24 hours, RELAX LOL cause everythings going to be fine.

Vexille08

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
Vexille08
PostedMar 23, 2013 12:50 pm
This happend to me too but i didnt do anything and i lost the transaction ID is there a way to find it? or another way to get out of suspended thing. help please this happend to me way back.

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedMar 23, 2013 1:30 pm
Vexille08 wrote:
This happend to me too but i didnt do anything and i lost the transaction ID is there a way to find it? or another way to get out of suspended thing. help please this happend to me way back.  

If the payment method you used provide purchase logs, you can find your transaction ID there. If not, they usually don't need you to provide the transaction ID to activate your AP, so just put "N/A" if you can't find it.